High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
2:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now you are scaring me, my wife wants a new refrigerator. I believe we will go to Thunderdome to the Sears outlet & get a scratch & dent, last time I was in there they had about 200 units sitting around.
Last one I got was a grand, but it has zero extra features.. that was 2 years ago though.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now you are scaring me, my wife wants a new refrigerator. I believe we will go to Thunderdome to the Sears outlet & get a scratch & dent, last time I was in there they had about 200 units sitting around.
is that still of front street?

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I bought the wife a new 4 door modern fridge last year. Middle drawer can be fridge or freezer, freezer on the bottom drawer and the double door up top. Ice in the door and another ice maker in the bottom. Sticker was 4400. Worked hard with Lowe’s cards and military discounts and ended up around 3600.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Met up with the contractor last Friday. He was talking that usually the roof is repaired. Not totally replaced.
Which, in one aspect, would make sense.
(Later, we brought that up with the adjuster. He said, “Nope, complete new roof. Ceiling joists, rafters, decking, soffits and gutters.) Contractor said all new windows, front door (obviously, the fire dept did a number on it.) along with new back door. Entire inside from one end to the other will be stripped to the studs. Insulation removed and everything is sprayed with a sealer to eliminate any smoke smell. Trust me, I understand now what they mean by “smoke damaged”.
Nothing like the smoke smell from a stove with firewood. I like that smell. This still has the smoke smell but it’s like nothing I’ve ever smelled. And it clings to you. I’ll go in and work a while, usually about 30 minutes to an hour and then leave for a while. Everywhere I go that smell goes with me. Another of my interests is that I collect Minolta 35mm SLR cameras. I pulled 4 out of there and wound up tossing them in the trash can. While they did have a good amount of smoke residue on them they just stunk.
So, basically, after the cleaning company came in and removed everything they deemed salvageable the rest of the contents are deemed junk, basically. And the insurance company pays based on age. Now, with that being said, if you have replacement value insurance they still pay the prorated amount. It’s like this, you paid originally 2k for a refrigerator 2 years ago(like we did) then the fridge is prorated say it’s now worth $1200. They pay you the $1200 up front then you go buy a like refrigerator. Apples to apples. But it’s now $2300. You buy it, give them a copy of the receipt and they will pay you the difference. That’s how replacement value works. Why they do it that way is to keep people from getting money for a flattened VW Bug and getting a Ford King Ranch pickup. With that being said, the company that came in Thursday to inventory what was left over leaned a little bit in favor of us. We have 3 refrigerators. A 2 year old Frigidaire, a five rear old Whirlpool and a 38 year old 15 cubic ft Kenmore. We bought it new when we moved in. They classified the Kenmore as a 22 cubic ft 10 year old fridge. I had about 15 Coleman lanterns that got destroyed. They said I had 30. Little things like that add up. I feel fortunate.
:)

Glad things seem to be working out for you, as best they can anyway. Hopefully, everything keeps going in your favor.

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another of my interests is that I collect Minolta 35mm SLR cameras. I pulled 4 out of there and wound up tossing them in the trash can. While they did have a good amount of smoke residue on them they just stunk.
:)

I have an X570 and an X700 and a couple bags of accessories that could use a new home if that would help you replenish your collection.

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening y'all. Today sucked. Had to put down one of my dogs. It's even coming for a while though so that definitely softened the blow.

On the bright side, I've been splitting some big hedge stumps. An MS201 I picked up at a pawn shop is a good saw. The plug it had in I had over twice the gap that it should have.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening y'all. Today sucked. Had to put down one of my dogs. It's even coming for a while though so that definitely softened the blow.

On the bright side, I've been splitting some big hedge stumps. An MS201 I picked up at a pawn shop is a good saw. The plug it had in I had over twice the gap that it should have.
Sorry about ur pup.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That's never easy, even if you know it's coming. Sorry about your pup.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have an X570 and an X700 and a couple bags of accessories that could use a new home if that would help you replenish your collection.

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk

Workshop:

Plus one. Have to look what model. Zoom & wide angle, the usual stuff.

The Arisaka: 6.5mm or 7.7mm? Ground mum?

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sorry for your loss Brett. Stinks to loose a family member.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Workshop:

Plus one. Have to look what model. Zoom & wide angle, the usual stuff.

The Arisaka: 6.5mm or 7.7mm? Ground mum?
7.7. Ground Mum.
My sister always said he took it off a dead Japanese soldier. I asked my mother about that when she was still alive. She laughed and said “How could your father have done that? He was in the Army Air Corps and was a mechanic.” Turns out he traded a lever action rifle for it about the time I was born.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
7.7. Ground Mum.
My sister always said he took it off a dead Japanese soldier. I asked my mother about that when she was still alive. She laughed and said “How could your father have done that? He was in the Army Air Corps and was a mechanic.” Turns out he traded a lever action rifle for it about the time I was born.
I enjoyed ur sisters story more.