High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
20 years ago, I brought home an eager beaver. Unfortunately, it was a bit too eager of a beaver and would share itself with whoever it wanted, while I was at work. I got rid of that eager beaver.

That eager beaver didn't need any carb work, but it did need some work in the commitment department.
I ran into the same problem as you! Great looking, friendly, and eager to share too.
Name was Door Knob.
Everyone got a turn.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
20 years ago, I brought home an eager beaver. Unfortunately, it was a bit too eager of a beaver and would share itself with whoever it wanted, while I was at work. I got rid of that eager beaver.

That eager beaver didn't need any carb work, but it did need some work in the commitment department.
Now that’s some funny *s-word right there...

And more common these days than good folks’ would want to think...

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I tried to keep it as close to chainsaws as I could Tim. Lol

I ran into the same problem as you! Great looking, friendly, and eager to share too.
Name was Door Knob.
Everyone got a turn.

:risas3: I've never heard that before, but I'm stealing that line! "Door knob" That's perfect. It's unfortunate how many Door Knobs there are out there.

Now that’s some funny *s-word right there...

And more common these days than good folks’ would want to think...

The internet makes it so dang easy. For both men and women, but especially women. Only because they tend to need/want attention from the opposite sex more than men do.

There's only a couple hundred people in the town I live in and the number of broken homes, or homes where one or the other has cheated is frickin staggering. It seems every 2 or 3 years someone else gets caught cheating and that usually breaks up at least 2 homes.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning
45, now sposta 59 later today with rain..... glad the mill is under a roof.....I have a few logs to saw up today.

55c513d1f6d6c2f73464946952a7b9f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The weather is getting after it this week. We've already peaked in temp today. 26 degrees, with 50 mph gusts and it's all downhill from here. Tomorrow and Thursday will be more of the same. Upper 20's with 45 mph gusts and a 25 to 30 mph constant.

Negative wind chills -3, starting about 4 pm today and lasting till tomorrow about 11 am.

I love cold weather, but with wind like this, I hide out anywhere I can, as long as it's indoors.

We did get about .15" last night. So it's better than nothing.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I tried to keep it as close to chainsaws as I could Tim. Lol

:risas3: I've never heard that before, but I'm stealing that line! "Door knob" That's perfect. It's unfortunate how many Door Knobs there are out there.

The internet makes it so dang easy. For both men and women, but especially women. Only because they tend to need/want attention from the opposite sex more than men do.

There's only a couple hundred people in the town I live in and the number of broken homes, or homes where one or the other has cheated is frickin staggering. It seems every 2 or 3 years someone else gets caught cheating and that usually breaks up at least 2 homes.

There's a small town south of Topeka that is rumored to have turned into a swinger haven.