High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s been $2.99 here for some time now, actually for about 3 weeks diesel had been the same or lower than gas but now diesel has gone up.

On a different note as far as the Green Deal : I have been saying for years that these wind turbines are having an affect on the weather patterns: changing low level wind currents which in turn is effecting storm patterns & tracking not to mention they don’t promote tree planting & growth because they have a negative impact on wind currents. My wife told me tonight that she just read an article about it tonight.

So that’s why we havin a drought [emoji848][emoji35]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s been $2.99 here for some time now, actually for about 3 weeks diesel had been the same or lower than gas but now diesel has gone up.

On a different note as far as the Green Deal : I have been saying for years that these wind turbines are having an affect on the weather patterns: changing low level wind currents which in turn is effecting storm patterns & tracking not to mention they don’t promote tree planting & growth because they have a negative impact on wind currents. My wife told me tonight that she just read an article about it tonight.
Shows the wackodoodles for there failure to tie things together. Trees take in co2 for the carbon, green crap sposed to reduce co2 which I've read take up 40 seats in a 100,000 seat stadium. With nitrogen and oxygen taking up 3/4 s of the seats so how is that small amount doing what they allege?
IMHO steady water flo has been shown to provide "clean" electric generation 24-7-365 except in leap years which come with an extra day
Locally same on gas cost except new outfit with 11 convenience stores converted to "Roy's" $2.799 there for now

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shows the wackodoodles for there failure to tie things together. Trees take in co2 for the carbon, green crap sposed to reduce co2 which I've read take up 40 seats in a 100,000 seat stadium. With nitrogen and oxygen taking up 3/4 s of the seats so how is that small amount doing what they allege?

When I worked as a welder we used CO2 as a shield to prevent the metal from oxidizing because it is Heavier than air. Someone has yet to explain to me how this stuff migrates to the upper atmosphere and "retains the heat on earth".

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I worked as a welder we used CO2 as a shield to prevent the metal from oxidizing because it is Heavier than air. Someone has yet to explain to me how this stuff migrates to the upper atmosphere and "retains the heat on earth".

That’s because real science is a lost art. All they do now is irrational theories that can’t be proved or arent even logical but they push as facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s because real science is a lost art. All they do now is irrational theories that can’t be proved or arent even logical but they push as facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Political agenda first:

Then fund people who push it for you:

Then “science” is on your payroll:

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man...

Steve just stopped by and gave me 3 brand new stihl ES bars...

#winning

Thanks Steve!!!
Thomas can just be jealous...

791166DC-DF63-4618-9748-2ED557BD2789.jpeg

And it’s Friday...

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And, runs off the tank but died. Too rich yet.

Oil pump works. [emoji106]

Oil pump is a real Rube Goldberg affair. Cam on crank operates a leaf spring which operates a ratchet tooth wheel on the pump shaft.

I think. [emoji43]‍[emoji94]

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And, runs off the tank but died. Too rich yet.

Oil pump works. [emoji106]

Oil pump is a real Rube Goldberg affair. Cam on crank operates a leaf spring which operates a ratchet tooth wheel on the pump shaft.

I think. [emoji43]‍[emoji94]
Only you have the patience to sort that out..

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Several months ago, you told me to drop it off at Carl’s because he makes it down that way occasionally. 16” Dolmar bar & 3 skip link chains iirc. I was thinking about it the other day & your post reminded me.
Not yet..

He’ll make it this way or I’ll make it that way sooner or later..

No worries..