High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
9:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Things have been interesting here as of late. Wife has been having back pain for a couple weeks and after several trips to doc couldn’t figure it out. She called me yesterday at work as she was headed to er. Ended up has pancreatitis and gallstones. They are doing a scope procedure today to try to remove the stones then she’ll have to have her gallbladder removed. It’s def been fun around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you were going to say she is pregnant with triplets. My dad just had his gall bladder removed. He had about 100 stones. He thought he was having a heart attack and dying when he went to the hospital.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought you were going to say she is pregnant with triplets. My dad just had his gall bladder removed. He had about 100 stones. He thought he was having a heart attack and dying when he went to the hospital.

I would have def rather had that! They just took her back for one procedure to unblock the bile duct now.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I did my second PT session today. I got another 10° of movement in the two directions that I already had good movement in, so that was good. I actually got 25-30° more movement in the two other directions that I was limited in, which the therapists were ecstatic about. But, in the words of Bill Shakespear: "My shoulder doth protest".... I did get a few parts in the mail for my buddy's tractor and will hopefully have the glow plugs it needs tomorrow.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My youngest son just picked up a metal lathe from Grizzly this evening. He's been talking about one for 5 years and been wanting one for 3. He was going to buy one online but I asked him about Grizzly, since they have a warehouse in here. He said he couldn't afford one, he'd been there looking at one. I asked if he checked the scratch and dent room. Nope. I went out there yesterday to check out what was back there and sure enough, they had one. Met up with him after he got off work and he negotiated a better price than what they had it marked at. Got another $350 knocked off it.
To say he's pretty stoked about it would be an understatement. I'm really happy for him.
And pretty proud of him, too.
:)

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My youngest son just picked up a metal lathe from Grizzly this evening. He's been talking about one for 5 years and been wanting one for 3. He was going to buy one online but I asked him about Grizzly, since they have a warehouse in here. He said he couldn't afford one, he'd been there looking at one. I asked if he checked the scratch and dent room. Nope. I went out there yesterday to check out what was back there and sure enough, they had one. Met up with him after he got off work and he negotiated a better price than what they had it marked at. Got another $350 knocked off it.
To say he's pretty stoked about it would be an understatement. I'm really happy for him.

I've never been there, but I've heard that from multiple people, about Grizzly's scratch and dent room. One fella had a few beautiful South Bend lathes from Grizzly, and he said he got thousands off of what they went for normally because of little dents and dings.

Glad he got one! Machining is incredibly addictive. I spend alot of time running my machines. Congrats Workshop's Son!

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

What model did he get?

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Things have been interesting here as of late. Wife has been having back pain for a couple weeks and after several trips to doc couldn’t figure it out. She called me yesterday at work as she was headed to er. Ended up has pancreatitis and gallstones. They are doing a scope procedure today to try to remove the stones then she’ll have to have her gallbladder removed. It’s def been fun around here.

Prayers she gets better soon!

Yesterday i had back pain so bad they sent me home from work..... this is gonna be along road

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They got the bile duct unblocked and put a stent in to keep it open but the surgeon can’t do the gallbladder operation today. They are going to coordinate with the other surgeon that has to remove the stent and hopefully do it outpatient next week. Should be getting released today to head home. Just has to avoid fatty greasy fried food until after the surgery. Thanks for the prayers!