High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First time for everything.

You know how an engine with a governor will ‘hunt’ if the fuel mixture is off.

Well this Power Mac 6 will ‘hunt’ but it has no governor.[emoji15]

I think the carb needs new rubber goods. [emoji57]

And, the kill switch didn’t work and neither would the choke kill it. I ended up squirting more fuel in to kill it. [emoji90]

Cat 525

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well great...

Tim just cut down the last trees in Kansas...

Those came off a quarter with the creek curving through the middle of it. If you notice the bridge is out. 5 miles to get to other side. That many on the other side also. There was drift wood and brush about 8 ft up in the trees along the road from flood this summer!

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Things have been interesting here as of late. Wife has been having back pain for a couple weeks and after several trips to doc couldn’t figure it out. She called me yesterday at work as she was headed to er. Ended up has pancreatitis and gallstones. They are doing a scope procedure today to try to remove the stones then she’ll have to have her gallbladder removed. It’s def been fun around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We ended up with about an inch of snow yesterday, and of course it's going to warm up to 50 tomorrow. If we're going to get snow, it would be nice to get enough to make a difference instead of these small amounts that just make everything a muddy mess the next few days. Doesn't seem like too much to ask. Lol

Cat 525

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Things have been interesting here as of late. Wife has been having back pain for a couple weeks and after several trips to doc couldn’t figure it out. She called me yesterday at work as she was headed to er. Ended up has pancreatitis and gallstones. They are doing a scope procedure today to try to remove the stones then she’ll have to have her gallbladder removed. It’s def been fun around here.

Hope she recovers quickly. That stuff is not a walk in the park!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Pray for a quick recovery