High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are snowed in here like a mofo:

View attachment 168688

We were too, but got it dug out.
459210b6e3c6b62e5964b056a8868612.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
update on Wapappello from Aaron Horvis - all except hot saws will be in 8x8 poplar this year :)
I will be there and try to catch it all on my GoPro, might even do decent in some of the classes. $90 to race 10 or 11 races is cheap practice!!
deadline for the cheap registration is the 8th

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
update on Wapappello from Aaron Horvis - all except hot saws will be in 8x8 poplar this year :)
I will be there and try to catch it all on my GoPro, might even do decent in some of the classes. $90 to race 10 or 11 races is cheap practice!!
deadline for the cheap registration is the 8th
See you there Dave..

If temps are low I may not run the hot saw.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What have you run into?

As far as complication’s..
Not sure where to begin, really.
After talking with Ed, he just has a couple of families he takes care of and he's not really interested in spending any more time on delivering. You could say the whole infrastructure has fallen apart. I have access to a lot of wood, no doubt about that. But there's nothing after that. No list of folks needing wood. No list of volunteers to deliver it. Nothing.
With that being said, I'm not going to say the future is impossible. Something may change. But probably not this season.
Besides, I don't want to interfere with Wapepello, because I may want to go too. :)

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After talking with Ed, he just has a couple of families he takes care of and he's not really interested in spending any more time on delivering. You could say the whole infrastructure has fallen apart. I have access to a lot of wood, no doubt about that. But there's nothing after that. No list of folks needing wood. No list of volunteers to deliver it. Nothing.
With that being said, I'm not going to say the future is impossible. Something may change. But probably not this season.
Besides, I don't want to interfere with Wapepello, because I may want to go too. :)
You should...

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Plus, I'm thinking maybe my role is to help my friends here. Like the Charity Cut we had for Alan and Rebekah. That was lots of fun and it was for some very dear friends.
The one we just had with Jason and his bunch, too. It was fun and exciting to see another way of life.
The best part of that one was when we broke for lunch and went inside to sit down and eat. The table was soooo long.
Made for a large family to eat at. A large table for life to happen around.
:)

Last edited:

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you come this far over your not far from me!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Plus, I'm thinking maybe my role is to help my friends here. Like the Charity Cut we had for Alan and Rebekah. That was lots of fun and it was for some very dear friends.
The one we just had with Jason and his bunch, too. It was fun and exciting to see another way of life.
The best part of that one was when we broke for lunch and went inside to sit down and eat. The table was soooo long.
Made for a large family to eat at. A large table for life to happen around.
:)
:thumbup:

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your getting a late start I'm on cup 5 or 6.
Yup. I didn't get up till about 6:15.

It is our 14th anniversary, and I plan on taking it easy today.

We are not able to get away right now, so my wife's one request was to not have to cook for a day.
So today I will be playing chef...

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

We are not able to get away right now, so my wife's one request was to not have to cook for a day.
So everyone is goi g on a 24 hour crash diet?:D:D

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

congratulations

So everyone is goi g on a 24 hour crash diet?:D:D
Or lots of take out.

But he does that commercial cookware so I'd say he is gonna have more fun than any thing.