High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning midlanders!

Another day in the deep freeze. [emoji90]

38 degrees in the garage. Ten in River City.

Getting tired of watching Netflix and the speed channel.

Four project saws languish not counting the Super 990.
94a6987869dce2b5565d38e0e4daf9a2.jpg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning midlanders!

Another day in the deep freeze. [emoji90]

38 degrees in the garage. Ten in River City.

Getting tired of watching Netflix and the speed channel.

Four project saws languish not counting the Super 990.
94a6987869dce2b5565d38e0e4daf9a2.jpg
whatcha watching on there? I just finished season 3 of Last Kingdom. I liked it alot

Gotta chase down an electrical problem on the skidder today! Darn cold for that!
Fire! Fire fixes everything

Jetmd

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Smithville, MO..Born in Iowa by the grace of God
Country flag
Good Morning all,

Congratulations Jason! Today is our Anniversary also, except Brenda and I have been married 32 years.

Steve I believe you are on the right track. Our wood delivery has stopped. No donations from those receiving.
No one helped us unload. We did not expect to make anything doing this. but it would have been nice to have
someone at least flip you a $5 spot to help pay for gas for delivery.

On the other hand I will be more than happy to help any of you who need it do to the fact I know I can count
on you guys to help me out if I need it. Or maybe wishful thinking on my part :wave:

Of those I have met who frequently post in this thread our average age would be most likely be early to mid 50's?
And most of use could work right along with guys a lot younger than us!

You folks have a Safe and Productive day. I am going to take Brenda out for lunch.

Chet

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning all,

Congratulations Jason! Today is our Anniversary also, except Brenda and I have been married 32 years.

Steve I believe you are on the right track. Our wood delivery has stopped. No donations from those receiving.
No one helped us unload. We did not expect to make anything doing this. but it would have been nice to have

On the other hand I will be more than happy to help any of you who need it do to the fact I know I can count
on you guys to help me out if I need it. Or maybe wishful thinking on my part :wave:

Of those I have met who frequently post in this thread our average age would be most likely be early to mid 50's?

You folks have a Safe and Productive day. I am going to take Brenda out for lunch.

Chet
:campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon:

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup. I didn't get up till about 6:15.

It is our 14th anniversary, and I plan on taking it easy today.

We are not able to get away right now, so my wife's one request was to not have to cook for a day.
So today I will be playing chef...

Good Morning all,

Chet
Congrats, may the mutual benefits continue .
Good midday midlanders, guessers are hanging with warmer coming with a retraction of some of the rain. Get more done I'm hoping in the next few days20190304_181236.jpg

Last edited:

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About a year and a half ago, I cut down a hackberry that was slowly dying. I gave several large rounds to my neighbor who has a very nice wood working shop. He came by last weekend with a bowl that he had turned out of some of the wood. The spalting makes for an interesting pattern in the wood.
c2062ccd83f6ec888f35764d2ad21dfc.jpg
6824728a3cc449b320eb07e65d091076.jpg
c80d7890fc40a83ed37d23e8c9c33944.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning all,

Chet
Congratulations Chet!

It seems peoples attitude about what they are given goes a long way to show why they are where they're at...

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

We are not able to get away right now, so my wife's one request was to not have to cook for a day.

Happy anniversary [emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning all,

Chet

Happy anniversary Chet [emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

So what was on the menu today?