High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had 3”-4” snow last night & this morning & it’s been right around 32 all afternoon it’s getting a little slushy out, calling for another 3”- 5” for tomorrow with temps Tue & Wed in the mid - upper 30’s. Not very good forecast for getting in/out hauling grain (at least the places I have to load), wrangling firewood or getting to my posts to cut them up & haul them out. Forecast for colder temps for next weekend but I’m sure that will change at least 1/2 dozen times between now & then.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just grilled up 20 chicken legs...

Finally found out what this bigass propane grill is good for..

I’d just eat the crunchy skins if I could.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just grilled up 20 chicken legs...

Finally found out what this bigass propane grill is good for..

I’d just eat the crunchy skins if I could.
You can’t go wrong with crunchy chicken. Momma has some sort of problem with eating chicken with bones in it, doesn’t even like T-bones, bone in pork chops, & lamb chops. I usually get all those to myself. She has no problems cooking them can’t seem to bring herself to eat them.

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can’t go wrong with crunchy chicken. Momma has some sort of problem with eating chicken with bones in it, doesn’t even like T-bones, bone in pork chops, & lamb chops. I usually get all those to myself. She has no problems cooking them can’t seem to bring herself to eat them.
I’ve swore off most any other chicken..
Legs and thighs are about all I like any more..

Higher skin to meat ratio...

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of lamb chops, I committed to buying one of the market lambs from the fair this year..

Any cutting instructions?

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of lamb chops, I committed to buying one of the market lambs from the fair this year..

Any cutting instructions?
I buy my nieces 4-H lambs 2-3 depending on the year, give each one of the kids 1/2 lamb for Christmas. I send them to the locker to get butchered. $100 for processing. We get chops, rolled leg of lamb, ground lamb, shanks, shoulder roasts, ribs, liver & heart. My folks neighbors had their own butcher house when I was a kid & we would go down & process hogs, sheep & cattle with them but that’s been 35 years ago.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve swore off most any other chicken..
Legs and thighs are about all I like any more..

Higher skin to meat ratio...
I like chicken, no doubt about it. But there's only 2 ways to cook it as far as I'm concerned. Fried and bar b qued. Don't even fix it any other way. And white meat? Save that for fishing.