High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep, it runs the upright auger, I think a bearing went out & let the shaft that big sprocket runs on bind up in the box. If you blow it up you can see the seal & what an odd angle that sprocket is to the front of the box. If I remember correctly I think that box got rebuilt last summer.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep, it runs the upright auger, I think a bearing went out & let the shaft that big sprocket runs on bind up in the box. If you blow it up you can see the seal & what an odd angle that sprocket is to the front of the box. If I remember correctly I think that box got rebuilt last summer.
I'll just put it plainly.
It's broke.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup..
That box is fubared..

Almost like a retaining ring was left out, letting the gear walk off the job..

concretegrazer

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Ya that doesn't look so good.