High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well Between Dad, myself, a good younger friend from work, very good friend wit a 1-series JD, FEL tractor and the the friend who was woefully under-prepared for this job I downed 4 trees an filled up a 20" equipment trailer and Dad's 6x10 single axle trailer, both beyond weight capacity, with Honey Locust, Ash, White Oak, Hedge and something else. Got started about 11:30 an stopped around 1630. The wood is all down in a little hollow, draw, or holler, depending on your terminology but it was steep enough that getting trailers down into it was near impossible. The 372 was a bit lethargic and the throttle was slow to return to idle, but I'll fix that.

The 562 definitely earned it's keep an that 201 is the little saw than can!

No inures even after a few hung trees during felling and all is well! Gave the buddy with the tractor just shy of a cord for His trouble and brought about 1.5 cords home. Probably 2.35 cords altogether. We barely made a dent though. May have to talk to the land owner about having a small GTG/cutting party for those who would be interested simply to help us all out and make shorter work of some of this.

I'd go! I'm in Wichita so not to far away.
Good morning y'all.

SteveSS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wind blew like hell all day today and just started drying out the mud pit in my yard a little bit........and now it's raining. :(

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see you are adjusting to "Gramps life" with grace and dignity :)

get_off_mylawn-jpg.112395

Attachments

• get_off_mylawn.jpg
    get_off_mylawn.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 125

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Emerson was out of school today, and good thing, because I pulled out and filled in those five deck piers, most of which came out in many pieces, and hauled off the debris. I am worn out. Lot of work for an old man who doesn't know when to stop...

Nancy applied for the nursing supervisor job at the community clinic she works at, and she was surprised at the positive response she got. Not bad.

Hope you have a good weekend!