High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Douglas Ostrander

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Snow finally melted enough to get the new logs organized. I have been dumping them on the ground any place I could. Ground was frozen enough to not make ruts or get muddy. I was running out of space with the unorganized mess. Now to get rid of these snow piles.

Ordered a swing blade slaber combo mill. D&L from up north of the boarder. They are saying 4 to 6 weeks. But I expect 12 to 14 weeks. Dam sales people.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is it doing better since all the rule changes a year or so ago?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I think its getting better because there's a lot of new blood coming in. Half the field is in their 20's . And, naturally, being younger they take more chances. But the younger drivers seem to do more with a car out on the track than the veterans do. One thing I liked about Dale Sr was that he could win with a Crap car .Too many drivers, now, can't drive a poor handling car. They don't know how. The younger, newer drivers are figuring out how to push the cars beyond the normal limits.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
MRI tomorrow morning (upper neck disc may be herniated and I may have degenerative disc disease) then heading to a friend's ranch for the first time out by Sedan, KS to look at some wood piles w/him. The utility crews and pipeline crews came through and made a mess of things and, naturally, made almost inaccessible piles that you have to cut into if you don't possess a track hoe with a thumb to pull back apart...

May be picking up a new 220v arc welder and a mint condition K31 Swiss rifle from him though! 7.5x55 Swiss is a neat cartridge.

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good day today. I raked and bagged some leaves and yard debris, working around the wind gusts. Emerson came out and helped me a little bit with the bagging, then he carried little rocks and I carried big ones to consolidate the debris piles in prep for having the city deliver a rollaway dumpster after I get five replacement windows installed. Making progress on the cleanup and other projects! Still fighting a bit of cough and fatigue, but cutting out dairy products again seems to be helping some. Time goes on, learning as well if I'd just pay attention...