High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

SteveSS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
We have a nice 1/8th inch coating of ice covering everything here. I just about busted my butt walking through the grass to add wood to the fire this morning.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still popping ibuprofen and we are running low on snot rags.

Went in and poked Blondie at eleven to see if rigor mortis had set in. She went to bed at seven last night and heard no snoring this morning.

Still with us.[emoji106]

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Airweights are cheaper than I expected, but I was delayed by the system, so I'll pick it up in about a week. Glad they're now rated for +P, which only makes sense. ARs are going for about 400, apparently there's a bit of a glut following the recent fuss over them. My friend says theyre all made to a similar spec, so there's not much difference in quality. I don't know, most of the brands I'm not too familiar with to be honest.

Good to have some time out with a friend. Family is excellent, but sometimes a break is just what the doc ordered. Hope your day was good.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My friend Bob and I went to a gun show down by KCI. He had carried along a Smith hammerless to pedal. He had gotten it new from a relative in Arizona at the time.

Halfway thru looking at stuff we were talking about Sarah going into law enforcement when it dawned upon us that the snubbie would make a great 21st birthday present for my then 18 yo daughter.

Sat on that pup three years waiting.

Barbara was not amused.

Excellent purse gun.[emoji108]

Last edited: