High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
8:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Well Between Dad, myself, a good younger friend from work, very good friend wit a 1-series JD, FEL tractor and the the friend who was woefully under-prepared for this job I downed 4 trees an filled up a 20" equipment trailer and Dad's 6x10 single axle trailer, both beyond weight capacity, with Honey Locust, Ash, White Oak, Hedge and something else. Got started about 11:30 an stopped around 1630. The wood is all down in a little hollow, draw, or holler, depending on your terminology but it was steep enough that getting trailers down into it was near impossible. The 372 was a bit lethargic and the throttle was slow to return to idle, but I'll fix that.

The 562 definitely earned it's keep an that 201 is the little saw than can!

No inures even after a few hung trees during felling and all is well! Gave the buddy with the tractor just shy of a cord for His trouble and brought about 1.5 cords home. Probably 2.35 cords altogether. We barely made a dent though. May have to talk to the land owner about having a small GTG/cutting party for those who would be interested simply to help us all out and make shorter work of some of this.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Talking about ice here.
About time for a branch breaking timber fest . Haven't had one of those in a while.
:)
I got about 50 cedar trees to drop tomorrow..

Guess it don't matter if there's ice on em or not.
They're going to flop.

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning guys.

At work today and not sure why since all my other coworkers have left me high and dry.
Man I work with some Cowardice slackers

Howdy, Wayne. I think winter has dragged on long enough that it suppresses everyone's gogitum. I know I have developed an alarming tendency to put off till later what would be best done yesterday. Lookin forward to spring and PROJECTS!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy, Wayne. I think winter has dragged on long enough that it suppresses everyone's gogitum. I know I have developed an alarming tendency to put off till later what would be best done yesterday. Lookin forward to spring and PROJECTS!

Yeah but this their main job. Pushing it off on me is going to get someone an ear full.

oologahan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been painting all the walls, ceilings, and trim in the house, started Wednesday and only working about 4 hours a day due to a hand injury, but it looks like I'll wrap it up today. I put two c0ats of eggshell enamel on the walls and ceilings and two coats of semi-gloss alkyd oil-base enamel on the doors, door jambs and baseboards. I have the first surgery on my hand on the 28th of this month and the wife's birthday is on the 7th of March, so I wanted everything to look nice for her.