PAST CT GTG 2016 May 7th

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the one exception will be Brad's 346. He sent it for Matt to run in his 350 challenge.
And it was a very strong saw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ran one of Brads 346s a good bit. Very strong fast saw. Had that pissed off attitude

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm glad you posted it like this Jason! First this was the strongest Dyno run of the weekend!!! Second you can see the spikes and dips. This is the raw data. Eric can plot the more readable average curves. But what you can see is the consistent 9+ hp. There is a spike of 10 there but large spikes can occur if the brake grabs too much. So we can't be sure if it is a power spike or brake grab.
Either way. This is just an amazing saw! And he's already improving on it. If you want a strong saw, consider having Jason port it. He definitely knows what he's doing!

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks dan!
I raised the transfers on that saw and hurt it,lesson learned.

Definate Daves saw I just finished is strongerthan mine, I also have a 52mm that's very strong.

None of the saws I build now have much compression, it's not necessary for a 90cc saw.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The lack of a high idle setting is annoying
My 066 does that. I need to dig back in and figure out if it's the trigger or control lever or ? Sucks pulling 240lbs over an extra 5 times after the pop to clear the flood at an idle setting

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Of note,
The Dyno electronics do not like non resistor plugs. Two saws made a go wonky. At first we thought it was the coil, but thankfully someone thought of the plug and we swapped it and it was perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let the dick measuring begin!
If you start, it may be over already
29a058cbab87780b0d8402eba6917943.jpg

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All the saws looked very impressive but there's something about the SOUND of jmssaws 064 that is just perfect.
[emoji106] and you didn't make it. In person is even better. Deeters saw should be here tomorrow. You should come up with Marcello this week and run them both with me! Mini post gtg.
Plus I'd like to meet you. Marcello speaks highly of you.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got 37 videos uploading to youtube right now... it's be a while but I'll start posting links later when they finish upload / processing. That will take quite some time!
Haven't even booted up the dyno electronics or laptop to start reviewing graphs. I don't know how many saws, but the automatic run count was over 200 at the end of yesterday.
I'm thinking well over 100 of those runs were data we kept.

I'll post in the dyno thread a bit more of what the points on Jason's graph are made from later tonight.
I'll also work on getting raw + trendline data to every owner of every saw that was on there. Got muh work cut out for me (no pun).

I gotta go hangout with wife and kids or I'll be sleeping in the kid's treehouse tonight.