Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
For clarification. The slower saw in the above video was mine with the 144 carb. Adding the 87 to mine made the saws all very close. This is all 3 with the 87:
Dan's 262 was the fastest and torquiest of the three.

So the 87 DOES make a difference on a spicy 262.

Last edited:

Boozer

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
All the saws looked very impressive but there's something about the SOUND of jmssaws 064 that is just perfect.

We should run up there Justin! You gotta see what Jason did to the muffler, it's sick!
Deets saw arrives as well...If you can get the time let me know and we'll shoot up.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For clarification. The slower saw in the above video was mine with the 144 carb. Adding the 87 to mine made the saws all very close. This is all 3 with the 87:
Dan's 262 was the fastest and torquiest of the three.
Wow! Thanks Al, I didn't get a chance to time anything or really study it. But what amazes me is the variation in porting styles, and all 3 are very strong saws!

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Found your screw Al
2fabcef7be8111938d32825875629ecd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juttree

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
[emoji106] and you didn't make it. In person is even better. Deeters saw should be here tomorrow. You should come up with Marcello this week and run them both with me! Mini post gtg.
Plus I'd like to meet you. Marcello speaks highly of you.
I know I would have had a lot of fun too. One of these days I'll climb out of my shell of a routine and do something out of the box.
Marcello is a real cool guy with a lot life's stories when you talk to him. As far as him speaking highly of me, guess he just needs to get to know me better.
In a small way I'm kinda glad I didn't run all them nice saws cause I probably wouldn't want to put them down and my hands are already permanently shaped like a saw handle. The Sunday rest gives them just enough time to stop throbbing. Boo hoo poor me, I have to run them pesky saws all day every day.