COVID19 Down Time Activities

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice day today, I'll do some trimming around the yard and put some more fermented dextrose through my distiller (vodka).

Here's a recent video I came upon that may be another 'dot' to connect in relation to susceptibility to the virus.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
6:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been working on the chipper at work. We were deemed essential because we operate an emergency service. We havent much work in the field, but plenty in the way of maintenance and repair. I've replaced lights, taken the dash out of the bucket truck and replaced all the bulbs, cleaned all the saws, filed lots of chain...

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to my local Stihl deale.:risas3::BangHead:. Lol. I guess I'll be waiting for long time before I get the parts I ordered they be closed for a month.

Drptrch

Coastal Fartknocker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
744ddd7c94877f4f5d1754f1d8cd8dc6.jpg

8cf9acf8223a18b9db66be87ecc825c7.jpg

Keppin entertained in the backyard camp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've procrastinated about a job I need to do and this is a good time to do it .It seems the gauge clusters on Ford products such as Lincoln Town cars ,Ford Crown Vics and full size Mercs are prone to failure .Solid state thing the solder joints go bad . I looked it up on You Tube and it doesn't look like a big deal except for the pain in the butt disassembling the things .
Danged odometer LED gizmo first flickered then went completely out .It's kind of nice to have you know .
Danged things have evolved and not for the better .All fly by wire,no mechanical connections such as speedometer ,tach etc .Even the throttle .Before too long it will be the steering .:eek:

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's another thing,garden seeds .plants .It's hard to say if things like tomato plants might be in short supply .So I have the seeds and with planting times for transplant should be around mid to late May in northern Ohio I should start the seed in about mid April .Not a problem because I 've got two large south facing windows in the house for sunlight .
The problem is I inherited two "step cats ".Cats being cats will have to sample everything .I've got a plan,two step ladders with a plank higher than they can jump .I'm not going to be out smarted by a damned pussy ,cat or otherwise .

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How much per lb is it cus?

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
this stuff came from a place in nebraska, they were actually giving away a 50# bag for the cost of shipping, as long as you make a donation to a food bank (which we have a really great one just a couple minutes away). i believe normal price for this mix is $2/lb

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
this stuff came from a place in nebraska, they were actually giving away a 50# bag for the cost of shipping, as long as you make a donation to a food bank (which we have a really great one just a couple minutes away). i believe normal price for this mix is $2/lb

What brand is it
Website?
Sounds like good deer food plot mix

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
614 cases now
14 deaths in Iowa
People just aren’t taking it seriously

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
It seems many of the poor rural folk around hear think it's a hoax or political and refuse or are, at this point, incapable of acknowledgement of the truth. They are furthering the perception (stereotype) that country folk are stupid bumpkins, hicks or rednecks.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It seems many of the poor rural folk around hear think it's a hoax or political and refuse or are, at this point, incapable of acknowledgement of the truth. They are furthering the perception (stereotype) that country folk are stupid bumpkins, hicks or rednecks.

I think alot is media hipe but it is real, no joke

Sent from Hoskey hilltop