Trader history (0)

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is yet another reason I refuse to pay for cable! Best entertainment out there!!!!
If anyone feels bad about what they are driving now or drove in past, just let me say two words "Ford Pinto". For those too young to remember, just Google "exploding gas tank". :pancarta:
Ford Pinto fix was my stepbrothers first project as a new engineer. He came up with rear differential shield and was expert witness or scapegoat for Ford

Matt Schmitt

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well crap these things came today, all three are 5 series lol I still love um!! Actually have four saws one not in the pic but it’s a three series haha. Who’s going to be the first to make fun of the fragile stickers?!?!

Attachments

• 6BFA8778-BF6D-4FDF-8824-2ACE26BB8C2C.jpeg
    6BFA8778-BF6D-4FDF-8824-2ACE26BB8C2C.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 80

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
4:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well crap these things came today, all three are 5 series lol I still love um!! Actually have four saws one not in the pic but it’s a three series haha. Who’s going to be the first to make fun of the fragile stickers?!?!

Those boxes look like they're "environmentally friendly".

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Polyester would be my guess.
LegendaryThread.jpg

BlacknTan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
One of my buddies in high school had an old VW bug he called "The Root," (use your imagination as to the meaning) had the name painted all over. He'd use the starter motor to build up a little head of steam, then pop the clutch...
No one had much money for fancy cars in those days... although another friend had an older brother who was a car guy. He had a brand new '65 GTO and a Formula S Barracuda. The older guy preferred the Barracuda, (go figure) so my buddy drove a brand new yellow GTO to school every day.
Some guys just hit it lucky... Even "The Root" was ahead of me... I was still hoofin' it.

Farmchuck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'LL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE....
How to cook perfect pancakes

Preheat your good quality, non stick pan or griddle on medium heat first. Once it’s hot, lower the heat down to low-medium heat. Wait about two minutes. This part is crucial and so worth it. Lightly grease the pan with a small amount of butter (yes, even on non stick pans), and wipe away any excess butter with a sheet of paper towel.Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to pour your batter so you get perfect, evenly sized pancakes. Start pouring from the middle, then continue pouring slowly in a circular motion so that the batter spreads into perfect round shapes.Allow the pancakes to cook properly! Don’t rush them on high heat, or flip them too early. Let that under-side cook to a beautiful golden brown colour, and when bubbles start forming on top and around the surface (batter side), they are ready to flip.How to get that flip perfected without creating lopsided pancakes? Grab a good, plastic spatula and slide it underneath the pancake. Use your WRIST to gently flip them instead of using your whole arm. You’ll know what I mean when you’re in front of your pan ready to flip. THIS makes a HUGE difference.
how to make the best fluffy pancakes

It all starts with the batter. Too thick and they will be gluggy and undercooked on the inside. Too runny, and the pancakes will spread out and won’t fluff up. I like to test the batter with my spoon or ladle, lifting it gently above the rim of the bowl. It has to be thick BUT able to run slowly and nicely off of the spoon. A couple of lumps is okay, but I do like to smooth out my batter as much as I can gently with a wire whisk
INGREDIENTS
2 cups all purpose | plain flour, (290 g | 10 oz)1/4 cup granulated sugar or sweetener, (60g | 2 oz)4 teaspoons baking powder1/4 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon salt1 3/4 cups milk, (440ml)1/4 cup butter, (60g | 2 oz)2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract1 large egg
INSTRUCTIONS

Combine together the flour, sugar (or sweetener), baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large-sized bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the milk, slightly cooled melted butter, vanilla and egg.

Use a wire whisk to whisk the wet ingredients together first before slowly folding them into the dry ingredients. Mix together until smooth (there may be a couple of lumps but that's okay).

(The batter will be thick and creamy in consistency. If you find the batter too thick -- doesn't pour off the ladle or out of the measuring cup smoothly -- fold a couple tablespoons of extra milk into the batter at a time until reaching desired consistency).

Set the batter aside and allow to rest while heating up your pan or griddle.

Heat a nonstick pan or griddle over low-medium heat and wipe over with a little butter to lightly grease pan. Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the pan and spread out gently into a round shape with the back of your ladle or measuring cup.

When the underside is golden and bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip with a spatula and cook until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.

Serve with honey, maple syrup, fruit, ice cream or frozen yoghurt, or enjoy plain!

You don’t happen to have a gluten free version of this recipe do you?:)

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a Maverick Grabber that I wish I had now.
Was that a 302 Grabber. My 72 Maverick was a straight six with a/c, what a slow mover, but purchased it damaged, sold my BSA to buy it. Stepbrother had a 302 Comet with cam, headers and carb updates. He kept a spare C4 in the garage and we could change it out fairly fast.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was that a 302 Grabber. My 72 Maverick was a straight six with a/c, what a slow mover, but purchased it damaged, sold my BSA to buy it. Stepbrother had a 302 Comet with cam, headers and carb updates. He kept a spare C4 in the garage and we could change it out in fairly fast.

Yep. 302 4 barrel.

Had the 8" rear end with 3:55 gears. I found the gear set in a Mustang II with a V6.

Luckily, the C4 in it held up.

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cooking chili tonight for our friends Xmas party tomorrow, the left pot is hot and for the real men (stihl guys) the pot on the right is for the sissy’s (hooskie ladies)! :)63B68FEC-10FD-4051-AA29-1468EEDB4F5D.jpegE41F7AF4-B62B-4307-B52E-67C74B2AAE9C.jpeg Secret weapon is beef shin meat that I smoked and cubed.