ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
1:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there anything you don't like to bash?:boxing:
I’ve hated and bashed mopar for years, took me 3 times to learn my lesson and leave that last heep at the Toyota dealer to buy my first ever foreign vehicle. I’ll probably never buy another America vehicle.

I just like bashing husky’s because it’s so easy to get under the thin skin of most users. I considered a 372 before I bought my 462. I didn’t like the saw and thought it was slow so I went stihl. I also considered but never ran a 572 husky and liked that I could get it and a 550 for around the same price as a 462. I again chose the 462 anyway. The choice is the beauty of it!

East/West CADaddict

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'LL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE....
How to cook perfect pancakes

Preheat your good quality, non stick pan or griddle on medium heat first. Once it’s hot, lower the heat down to low-medium heat. Wait about two minutes. This part is crucial and so worth it. Lightly grease the pan with a small amount of butter (yes, even on non stick pans), and wipe away any excess butter with a sheet of paper towel.Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to pour your batter so you get perfect, evenly sized pancakes. Start pouring from the middle, then continue pouring slowly in a circular motion so that the batter spreads into perfect round shapes.Allow the pancakes to cook properly! Don’t rush them on high heat, or flip them too early. Let that under-side cook to a beautiful golden brown colour, and when bubbles start forming on top and around the surface (batter side), they are ready to flip.How to get that flip perfected without creating lopsided pancakes? Grab a good, plastic spatula and slide it underneath the pancake. Use your WRIST to gently flip them instead of using your whole arm. You’ll know what I mean when you’re in front of your pan ready to flip. THIS makes a HUGE difference.
how to make the best fluffy pancakes

It all starts with the batter. Too thick and they will be gluggy and undercooked on the inside. Too runny, and the pancakes will spread out and won’t fluff up. I like to test the batter with my spoon or ladle, lifting it gently above the rim of the bowl. It has to be thick BUT able to run slowly and nicely off of the spoon. A couple of lumps is okay, but I do like to smooth out my batter as much as I can gently with a wire whisk
INGREDIENTS
2 cups all purpose | plain flour, (290 g | 10 oz)1/4 cup granulated sugar or sweetener, (60g | 2 oz)4 teaspoons baking powder1/4 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon salt1 3/4 cups milk, (440ml)1/4 cup butter, (60g | 2 oz)2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract1 large egg
INSTRUCTIONS

Combine together the flour, sugar (or sweetener), baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large-sized bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the milk, slightly cooled melted butter, vanilla and egg.

Use a wire whisk to whisk the wet ingredients together first before slowly folding them into the dry ingredients. Mix together until smooth (there may be a couple of lumps but that's okay).

(The batter will be thick and creamy in consistency. If you find the batter too thick -- doesn't pour off the ladle or out of the measuring cup smoothly -- fold a couple tablespoons of extra milk into the batter at a time until reaching desired consistency).

Set the batter aside and allow to rest while heating up your pan or griddle.

Heat a nonstick pan or griddle over low-medium heat and wipe over with a little butter to lightly grease pan. Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the pan and spread out gently into a round shape with the back of your ladle or measuring cup.

When the underside is golden and bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip with a spatula and cook until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.

Serve with honey, maple syrup, fruit, ice cream or frozen yoghurt, or enjoy plain!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Preheat your good quality, non stick pan or griddle on medium heat first. Once it’s hot, lower the heat down to low-medium heat. Wait about two minutes. This part is crucial and so worth it. Lightly grease the pan with a small amount of butter (yes, even on non stick pans), and wipe away any excess butter with a sheet of paper towel.Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to pour your batter so you get perfect, evenly sized pancakes. Start pouring from the middle, then continue pouring slowly in a circular motion so that the batter spreads into perfect round shapes.Allow the pancakes to cook properly! Don’t rush them on high heat, or flip them too early. Let that under-side cook to a beautiful golden brown colour, and when bubbles start forming on top and around the surface (batter side), they are ready to flip.How to get that flip perfected without creating lopsided pancakes? Grab a good, plastic spatula and slide it underneath the pancake. Use your WRIST to gently flip them instead of using your whole arm. You’ll know what I mean when you’re in front of your pan ready to flip. THIS makes a HUGE difference.

It all starts with the batter. Too thick and they will be gluggy and undercooked on the inside. Too runny, and the pancakes will spread out and won’t fluff up. I like to test the batter with my spoon or ladle, lifting it gently above the rim of the bowl. It has to be thick BUT able to run slowly and nicely off of the spoon. A couple of lumps is okay, but I do like to smooth out my batter as much as I can gently with a wire whisk
INGREDIENTS
2 cups all purpose | plain flour, (290 g | 10 oz)1/4 cup granulated sugar or sweetener, (60g | 2 oz)4 teaspoons baking powder1/4 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon salt1 3/4 cups milk, (440ml)1/4 cup butter, (60g | 2 oz)2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract1 large egg
INSTRUCTIONS

Combine together the flour, sugar (or sweetener), baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large-sized bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the milk, slightly cooled melted butter, vanilla and egg.

Use a wire whisk to whisk the wet ingredients together first before slowly folding them into the dry ingredients. Mix together until smooth (there may be a couple of lumps but that's okay).

(The batter will be thick and creamy in consistency. If you find the batter too thick -- doesn't pour off the ladle or out of the measuring cup smoothly -- fold a couple tablespoons of extra milk into the batter at a time until reaching desired consistency).

Heat a nonstick pan or griddle over low-medium heat and wipe over with a little butter to lightly grease pan. Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the pan and spread out gently into a round shape with the back of your ladle or measuring cup.

When the underside is golden and bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip with a spatula and cook until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.

Serve with honey, maple syrup, fruit, ice cream or frozen yoghurt, or enjoy plain!

Very informative post. Thank you.

Catman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

INGREDIENTS
INSTRUCTIONS

Seems like you left out a few Variables there, like how many mouthfuls per cake do we get,? And how many times do we chew for said mouthful? Ha Ha Ha Ha! Sorry couldn’t resist! Thanks for the Recipe!

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The new maverick looks like two full retard ridgelines that identify as trucks had a baby that also thinks it’s a truck.

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
10:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve hated and bashed mopar for years, took me 3 times to learn my lesson and leave that last heep at the Toyota dealer to buy my first ever foreign vehicle. I’ll probably never buy another America vehicle.

I just like bashing husky’s because it’s so easy to get under the thin skin of most users. I considered a 372 before I bought my 462. I didn’t like the saw and thought it was slow so I went stihl. I also considered but never ran a 572 husky and liked that I could get it and a 550 for around the same price as a 462. I again chose the 462 anyway. The choice is the beauty of it!

I hear you with American junk. But unfortunately, none of the import stuff can haul or tow what my dodge cummins can do. I've pulled a 540b JD skidder using a triple axle dually gooseneck trailer, hauled numerous fellerbuncher cutting heads which sometimes weigh 7000 lbs, in the bed of my truck. It's still running good but it's also beat to a pulp lol

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hear you with American junk. But unfortunately, none of the import stuff can haul or tow what my dodge cummins can do. I've pulled a 540b JD skidder using a triple axle dually gooseneck trailer, hauled numerous fellerbuncher cutting heads which sometimes weigh 7000 lbs, in the bed of my truck. It's still running good but it's also beat to a pulp lol
The Japanese shît would fold in half with 7k in the bed

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A buddy of mine had a drw f350 a few years back. 7000 something payload rating with a 13500 gvwr I believe, 4.10 rear too. It was quick when empty for as big as it was but also rode like it had concrete springs lol. Stuff built for those weights rides way nicer with weight. An elevator buddy of mine got a new ford 550 recently. He had a 450 gasser and they bought the 550 6.7. He carry’s 5k of test weights all the time plus his tools. He likes the new truck a lot more.

Bostonstrongboy1965

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is yet another reason I refuse to pay for cable! Best entertainment out there!!!!
If anyone feels bad about what they are driving now or drove in past, just let me say two words "Ford Pinto". For those too young to remember, just Google "exploding gas tank". :pancarta:

Squareground3691

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seems like you left out a few Variables there, like how many mouthfuls per cake do we get,? And how many times do we chew for said mouthful? Ha Ha Ha Ha! Sorry couldn’t resist! Thanks for the Recipe!
This is yet another reason I refuse to pay for cable! Best entertainment out there!!!!
If anyone feels bad about what they are driving now or drove in past, just let me say two words "Ford Pinto". For those too young to remember, just Google "exploding gas tank". :pancarta:
Da bomb !!