Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
3:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I love where @Redfin comes out of the cant and in slow motion walks away with the win!!!
That was awesome ..............
wait a minute ????

I saw from the top view someone cutting the cant on the right side with a bald spot on top of his head. Thought it was me. [emoji44] Then realized it wasn't me. Lol [emoji23]
ROFL ..............
wait a minute ????

I have cherish muh wins. They dont come to often.:D
Mine either..........
wait a minute ????

I liked the happy face when you beat Kev! [emoji23]
That was cool ..........
wait a minute ????

See ........ ya don’t even see it coming

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I love where @Redfin comes out of the cant and in slow motion walks away with the win!!!
Looked like one of them Steel saws? I guess the infrared is the only way we'll ever know who has the hottest saw. Must have been a great time. Thanks for putting it ON

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She really isnt into all that jazz. Id find a way to have a good time if she wanted me to go to one.:cool:

You are a good man to engage in what the wife likes to do too... goes a long way!

I don't ski, but my wife and kids do and they wanted to hit Sunday River for Feb school vacation so I went along and found a way to have a good time... When I was in the hotel one morning while they were on the slopes I heard a saw running outside... Took a walk down the access road and voila -- a tree crew was cutting some storm damage and they had a bunch of husky saws -- 576, 562, etc. Got to chat a bit with them and check out them getting a few trees on the ground and chipped... mini saw GTG of sorts!