Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She is a pretty darn good gtg buddy.:)

I got to talk with Madeline a little about her artwork, her studio and your custom designed house; sounds like you guys have a really nice place and master bathroom. I’m jealous of the dual shower heads. And it was cool that she likes drinking bud light by a campfire, even if she was dressed for an artic expedition, lol, I’d say that’s a good buddy. Hope she had as good of a time as the rest of us. If you find time in the future for another GTG I hope she’ll come with again.

You know you've had a real good GTG when the thread for it is still going strong a week later. :)

Damn straight! I didn’t get to say goodbye to you Bob, but I saw you pull away. It was so early I didn’t realize you were leaving. Thanks for coming, it was so great to meet you and compare my old 372xpw to the new 572. That saw has such smooth antivib, even if it isn’t stronger or faster, it just feels more enjoyable to use. I’d buy one!

Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Meant to share this earlier -- this is the video link for the 9 hours 30 minutes video of the live stream. At 6:36:00 it switches to cant racing if you want to try and find yourself ;)

That video feed and the drone were icing on the cake. I hope we can integrate these into all our future CT GtGs. It helps preserve the memories and share our fun. Thanks again for making it happen, it’s really cool that that isn’t even your full time job and just a side hobby of yours.