PAST 2018 spring CT GTG, April 7

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
10:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just checked how many views there were of the live stream: 225 views.
I think the peak number of people viewing at one time was something like 11 or 12 people at once.

Not a "viral" video, but a way for those who couldn't be there that have the same disease to "participate" a bit!

I'm just psyched the thing ran for 9.5 hours straight with no video or audio messups. That means a great outlook for the NY GTG coming up.
Also proves Dan's internet connection is decent/reliable and the wireless portion worked as it should! Good stuff.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just checked how many views there were of the live stream: 225 views.
I think the peak number of people viewing at one time was something like 11 or 12 people at once.

Not a "viral" video, but a way for those who couldn't be there that have the same disease to "participate" a bit!

I'm just psyched the thing ran for 9.5 hours straight with no video or audio messups. That means a great outlook for the NY GTG coming up.
Also proves Dan's internet connection is decent/reliable and the wireless portion worked as it should! Good stuff.
Swing by my place would ya?

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Eric, I checked in several times between my appointments as I could not be there.

Just need to establish a procedure for whoever starts the cant race to get their head out of the way. A lot of times the competition was blocked. (Or maybe raise the perch?)

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just got off the phone with how57 and he watched it for about 30 minutes and
thoroughly enjoyed it.
You did an awesome thing there Eric. Most haven't a clue as to what you did,
including myself. It's all greek to me. But man it sure worked great.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I saw from the top view someone cutting the cant on the right side with a bald spot on top of his head. Thought it was me. [emoji44] Then realized it wasn't me. Lol [emoji23]