Eddie Southgate

One Step Ahead Of The Law
Local time
2:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Southern Middle Tennessee and Hillsboro Alabama
Country flag
Said he thought a chipper and a tiller worked about the same . I told him you don't grind stumps with a chipper either. Not sure if his tiller is an older one or new type but I remember being slammed pretty good as a youngun by one of the old school tillers on account of a humongus , hard assed root that I hit . Said he might still try it and wanted to know what I thought would happen . I told him either him or the tiller or both would break . I am pretty sure his mother and father are brother and sister .

Ax-man

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That guy with the 041 doesn't have a clue that is for sure . You would think after pulling on that saw as much as he did he would get the message it wasn't going to start . I'm surprised he got it apart and put back together . I cringe every time I see anyone cutting in shorts and tennis shoes and with a dull saw to boot. Takes all kinds to make the world go around

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Said he thought a chipper and a tiller worked about the same . I told him you don't grind stumps with a chipper either. Not sure if his tiller is an older one or new type but I remember being slammed pretty good as a youngun by one of the old school tillers on account of a humongus , hard assed root that I hit . Said he might still try it and wanted to know what I thought would happen . I told him either him or the tiller or both would break . I am pretty sure his mother and father are brother and sister .[/QUOTE
YIKES!!
As a kid I recall a neighbor angle grinding the tines on his "souped up tiller" in futile hope's of transforming it into a Stump Grinder Extraordinaire!:eek:o_O:rolleyes:
NOT!
Colossal Fail!!:facepalm:
After engaging said tiller with an innocent looking, yet behemoth white oak stump, the tiller morphed into whirling-twirling angry 4 Stroke Man Mauling/Maiming machine!!:chatter::chatter::chatter::clap2:
Being abnormally portly and possessing sloth type reflexes opened a portal for the death tiller to "extract its pound of flesh", literally!:ambulance:
Freshly shredded shin meat anyone??:drooling::llorona::icon_domokun:

3 months later...after healing up & minus the Evan's Williams, he gladly shelled out the dough for competent Stump Grinder expertise!

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
8:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The guy with the smashed/crushed leg.. I saw the after pics along time ago , it didn’t look good