High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Firewood thread!!! Let's see what you got!!!!

t4driller

Daddy Day Care
Local time
9:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Big house like that you'd go through some wood .After thought .I just noticed --Maine,I'm not sure 7 cords would be enough.Cold as a well drillers azz in that state in winter .
" cold as a well drillers azz" I've had so many people ask me what that expression means. If my azz gets cold it's getting in the truck.....

ny15

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Part time gig. My brother owns a large construction company. Mainly concrete work and land clearing so we get all of the wood for free. I have been running the processor this year which frees him up to do the deliveries. We sold over a 100 cord in October. Probably have another 2-300 to do.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Part time gig. My brother owns a large construction company. Mainly concrete work and land clearing so we get all of the wood for free. I have been running the processor this year which frees him up to do the deliveries. We sold over a 100 cord in October. Probably have another 2-300 to do.

Do you cut and sell it green? Or do you have a pile drying all summer?

ny15

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We usually start splitting in the spring. We poured the cocncrete pad this year, keeps the wood cleaner and is easier to load. 80% of what we have is Ash and it has been on the ground for a year. We split everything else during the winter and let it sit and dry. The walls are made of 2900 lb concrete bunker blocks.

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We usually start splitting in the spring. We poured the cocncrete pad this year, keeps the wood cleaner and is easier to load. 80% of what we have is Ash and it has been on the ground for a year. We split everything else during the winter and let it sit and dry. The walls are made of 2900 lb concrete bunker blocks.
Did you guys buy the processor... that's a lot of wood man!!