High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Firewood thread!!! Let's see what you got!!!!

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Definitely feel you on the doctors needles and surgery part! It will all work out for the both of us. Nice to have a place like this to chew the fat when you ain't 100% though.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks man, ya I don't want to be off no 4-6 weeks, hell I can't imagine not running a saw for that long.... we will see I got to go see another doctor so who know????
Sucks! This is when you lean on the 3 year plan a little. Don't pizz it off more and delay recovery. Take it easy and get it right the 1st time.

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sucks! This is when you lean on the 3 year plan a little. Don't pizz it off more and delay recovery. Take it easy and get it right the 1st time.
Ya luckily I have plenty of wood, but I know I will be pissed off when I get a good day to cut and I am can't go....hopefully it will all be over soon!!!!

Crzybowhntr

Apprentice Slacker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I got bad news Friday, found out I have a hernia...sll these years lifting all types of things and it happens now......waiting to talk to a doctor and see what I can do..... I got to much wood to get to go threw this!!!!!
Hope you get sealed up soon!!

Greenthorn

Least Informed OPE Member
Local time
4:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Always gets me down when I can't get out and do the firewooding. I've had 2 surgeries in last 6 months, hadn't touched a chainsaw since April.....till last week...really felt good to get back at it. Get that hernia fixed quick as possible, most times they only get worse.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I told my wife today how I hated burning wood and not having some to replace it right away. She says you were just talking about being so far ahead and not having enough room. :bash: I proceed to tell her not to use my quotes against me lol. You speak the truth about being ahead glad I am.

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Always gets me down when I can't get out and do the firewooding. I've had 2 surgeries in last 6 months, hadn't touched a chainsaw since April.....till last week...really felt good to get back at it. Get that hernia fixed quick as possible, most times they only get worse.

You are a man of action....and eye ain't even kiddin'

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
10:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Ya luckily I have plenty of wood, but I know I will be pissed off when I get a good day to cut and I am can't go....hopefully it will all be over soon!!!!
You should try recovering (to A.F. standards) from 4 years of limited mobility with a shoulder surgery and a L5-S1 fusion thrown in, in your thirties... And then have your employer expect you to be in marathon shape shortly thereafter...

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You should try recovering (to A.F. standards) from 4 years of limited mobility with a shoulder surgery and a L5-S1 fusion thrown in, in your thirties... And then have your employer expect you to be in marathon shape shortly thereafter...
Well I go to see what a surgeon says march 2nd so we see??

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here is the first pile the tree service dumped, been working on it. Bout 90% of it is sugar maple.
View attachment 56014
I have been contacting local tree services telling them they can dump any woodnin my property..... in 2-years no takers..... only time was when couple brought some "piss-elm" or Siberian elm rounds over...... I figured it would help a local tree service out, but I guess not...

Last edited:

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got 2-3 tree companies contacting me here and there when they have wood. One guy drops it off at my house, the other two tell me where to go. One of the guys realized how much money he was giving away in firewood to us firewood hacks and started processing it for sale himself. Can't blame him for that.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got 2-3 tree companies contacting me here and there when they have wood. One guy drops it off at my house, the other two tell me where to go. One of the guys realized how much money he was giving away in firewood to us firewood hacks and started processing it for sale himself. Can't blame him for that.

i usually get told where to go also but its not usually nice lol

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i usually get told where to go also but its not usually nice lol
I've been pretty lucky. The guys know what I like, and always keep an eye out for me.
Most of what I get is oak and maple. Been getting mostly white oak lately. Can't beat that!
I have an unwritten agreement with them that I clean up when I leave. That way they don't have to come back. They win and I win.