Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
6:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys, if anyone accidentally grabbed a Homelite410 chainvice from Dans, I can't seem to locate mine. It's kind of easy to tell if its mine, it doesn't have any reliefs milled in the top plates. They're extra thick for added clamping. The clamps also have washers added under them. I'll happily pay shipping to me, and buy lunch for your troubles mailing it out.

Appreciate any help here, I should have been more responsible and put it in my car after i was done filing. Thanks guys

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
5:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
no no no. Ted's pipe saw is the slut...been passed around at the saw shop, the fair, the iowa gtg, the ct gtg AND on the way home...we broke down in Gary IN so we pimped it out

Sounds like you owe me the trick money.

note to self, never sleep in car with redbull

I thought you were walkin a little funny when you got to my house...I didn't wanna say nothin though...

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys, if anyone accidentally grabbed a Homelite410 chainvice from Dans, I can't seem to locate mine. It's kind of easy to tell if its mine, it doesn't have any reliefs milled in the top plates. They're extra thick for added clamping. The clamps also have washers added under them. I'll happily pay shipping to me, and buy lunch for your troubles mailing it out.

Appreciate any help here, I should have been more responsible and put it in my car after i was done filing. Thanks guys

Hey Kevin Dan mentioned in a text your vise was missing -- major bummer. I don't remember ever seeing it on the cart where the laptop was -- I do remember watching you file and talking about it being the heavy duty version when it was in the bench vise underneath the "Paragon Builder" sign. I hope it can be located... those vises are awesome. I've got the relief cut one since I use a husky roller guide and I swear by it.

See ya.

Redbull661

661 hoarder (BlueBallz)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
see times below

hit my youtube video time limit of 15min. So these are separate...

JMS #2 older style
paragon builder running it - 57.9
redbull661 running it - 58.6

paragon running another hooskie - 1:10.6

and one more 385? 1:14.5

all times.

flyo9e.jpg

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
see times below

hit my youtube video time limit of 15min. So these are separate...

JMS #2 older style
paragon builder running it - 57.9
redbull661 running it - 58.6

paragon running another hooskie - 1:10.6

and one more 385? 1:14.5

all times.

flyo9e.jpg
I'm gonna have Scott build a 394 just to ruin the creamsickle 's day.
A lot of potential in those bad boys.

Last edited:

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I keep hearing how the big ported Husky's will kick the big Stihl butts, but I kept saying it is not what I have seen.

I guess properly done, they are all very close.

You may also notice I beat Julian in that second video with my stock 066!!! Of course, I started first and was on the thin side of the log, but hey, it is stock (except for a muff mod)!!!

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I keep hearing how the big ported Husky's will kick the big Stihl butts, but I kept saying it is not what I have seen.

I guess properly done, they are all very close.

You may also notice I beat Julian in that second video with my stock 066!!! Of course, I started first and was on the thin side of the log, but hey, it is stock (except for a muff mod)!!!
Honestly Mike.
A badass 372 or 390 will still whup a big Stihl.
It's all a matter of who's got what, and when..

but..

If you get the right Stihl, built right.
Chain it real good, and get a guy on the end of it who really can wring it out, get to the wood first, it can win some races.

No doubt.

6 cube any way... You can kiss 3-4-5 cube goodbye....

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!