Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry, Tom. I never received a notification for being "mentioned" in this thread. As with many folks, alerts have been spotty for me...
FYI, same here, got mentioned the other day but didn't receive a notification.

Likes and quotes seem to notify properly as far as I can tell.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
11:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd love it. Let me know what shipping to 07430 would be and I'll PayPal you it.

I'll be grabbing the large mount Stihl bar off its nail this week to get it ready for shipping to you.
Going to need your address

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I love the christmas giving thread. Its so fun to give stuff away and have someone all excited about the stuff you were just squirelling away. Its also fun to get others unneeded saved treasures. Now to find some more for me to send off!

Homelite410

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I love the christmas giving thread. Its so fun to give stuff away and have someone all excited about the stuff you were just squirelling away. Its also fun to get others unneeded saved treasures. Now to find some more for me to send off!
I couldn't agree more!

Backtroller

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was gifted one of Homelite410's bar adapters. It is very well crafted. I just received it yesterday so I have not actually cut with it, but I was able to fit it in one of my 3003 bars and it fit nice and tight. Im excited to try it out. I would have saved myself a lot of $ if I had purchased one years ago. Thanks

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got home from vacation, and there's two packages waiting for me.

I got a Dolmar to D025 mount from @Homelite410
Fit and finish is impeccable! Thank you!
IMG_3064.JPG

I also received a Dolmar hedgetrimmer from @166
Thank you! Bushes will look great, and it'll look great next to my other Dolmars.
IMG_3067.JPG

I have received 2 great gifts, and I'll make sure to pay it forward to others.

Drptrch

Coastal Fartknocker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Big [emoji106], [emoji16] and Thanks to @ajschainsaws for the sweet bar
03e9e9dbdaa9fb40eb4ec8f8f7e3cdb6.jpg

14" 3/8lp .043

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@tickbitintn @USMC615 Got the saw over to my friend a while ago.
He sure chit himself couldn't believe it and how good of shape it is in.Thanks for helping me put a smile on the old timers face although you can't see it here.He didn't want his picture on the computer and thought it was weird for askin but he sure was a grinnin.
WP_20170106_004.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He sure chit himself couldn't believe it and how good of shape it is in.Thanks for helping me put a smile on the old timers face although you can't see it here.He didn't want his picture on the computer and thought it was weird for askin but he sure was a grinnin.
View attachment 56418
Absolute BEST post I've read in a long time...proud of you brother for taking care of your friend. It don't get no better on this planet fellas than this...right here, right now in this post by @P.M.P. Thank you brother for upholding your word, for upholding your commitment to your friend.

You have my absolute, full respect...and a hand salute to you!! Talk about taking care of a friend...You shined like new dime brother!

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks @USMC615 I try to help him as much as I can. He is a real loaner doesn't have any family other than a couple siblings but not close. Lives at the end of a dead end road in a small cabin tucked away .He has a ceiling I'm going to tear out for him this spring had a major roof leak and going to throw up some new drywal for him.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks @USMC615 I try to help him as much as I can. He is a real loaner doesn't have any family other than a couple siblings but not close. Lives at the end of a dead end road in a small cabin tucked away .He has a ceiling I'm going to tear out for him this spring had a major roof leak and going to throw up some new drywal for him.
Very admirable my friend what you've done so far with the saw. Helping him with his home is just another testament to the decent, caring man you are...and this world seems to be in short supply of real men just like you. Thank you for helping this gentleman. He's your friend, and if he could help you at any given point, I'm sure he'd help and assist you the same, any day of the week.

Hand salute brother!

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 56418
That is awesome.[emoji106]. It looked like it would clean up real nice, I'm glad it found a new home where it is appreciated. Hope it was an easy job to get it going. Great job sir.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk