High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

2016 Christmas Giving Thread

lwhaples

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Shaky start for the New Year,hope you find them.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ryan if you knew how the packages that go through shipping get treated it would surprise you any package gets through without being lost or broke i think its better if you make the package so heavy they cant throw it around like a rag doll

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really don't expect another pair of chains. It was the P.O.'s box and the enclosed note all but said the machine handling caused the breach.

Mycamaro_68

By guess and by golly
Local time
2:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ryan if you knew how the packages that go through shipping get treated it would surprise you any package gets through without being lost or broke i think its better if you make the package so heavy they cant throw it around like a rag doll
I have actually worked on the belt conveyor systems at FedEx and UPS distribution centers and watched packages go through. I didn't think this small of a package would have been an issue. Live and Learn. :)

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
2:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It says in the memo their handling did it!
I have received boxes like that, also with chains (but mine were still inside).

Chains are heavy, but flat, so the boxes get crushed, and 'leak' out their corners. Options are to pack the boxes full of newspaper (to keep their rectangular shape), and/or tape all of the edges to keep them sealed. I do the 'and' part.

Always amazed at boxes shipped from places like Amazon, where they just throw stuff into an oversized box that is barely sealed. Guess that they have good insurance.

Philbert

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have received boxes like that, also with chains (but mine were still inside).

Chains are heavy, but flat, so the boxes get crushed, and 'leak' out their corners. Options are to pack the boxes full of newspaper (to keep their rectangular shape), and/or tape all of the edges to keep them sealed. I do the 'and' part.

Always amazed at boxes shipped from places like Amazon, where they just throw stuff into an oversized box that is barely sealed. Guess that they have good insurance.

Philbert

If you look at the box that is what appears happened. But it's barely crushed,more like compressed a little.