Trader history (4)

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
4:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Up for sale is a Mac SP81. I got this saw "locked up" from a member here, turned out that a busted recoil pulley was the culprit. I wound up replacing the pulley with a nos one and the flywheel is nos too as the taper on the old one was fubared. I don't think I did bearings on it since the old ones felt fine but I definitely did install new crank seals, a carb kit, and a fuel line/grommet. The saw runs good, oils good, and is a strong running saw. It is chipped at the moment but it will come with the original points, points box, and condenser, as well as an extra recoil screen and two extra clutch drums.

I have it set up with an 8 pin sprocket, a 32" 3/8 x .050 Cannon bar and a matching used Oregon full skip chisel chain.

The only structural defect with the saw is the cutouts in the clutch cover and inner bar plate. I believe they were deliberately made for a bow bar at one point, but I could be wrong. If I remember right the kill switch on this doesn't work and you have to choke it, but that might have been a different saw.

The saw is being sold with the bar and chain, I'd like to get $450 + the ride for everything but I'm open to offers.

IMG_6390.jpegIMG_6392.jpegIMG_6393.jpegIMG_6394.jpegIMG_6395.jpeg