2016 Christmas Giving Thread

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
12:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been looking for the Christmas giveaway thread and cant find it. Since noone has started it i will
Got a mac 1-40 and old mac parts saw to get rid of. The 1-40 runs (badly). Both for postage
Been looking for the Christmas giveaway thread and cant find it. Since noone has started it i will
Got a mac 1-40 and old mac parts saw to get rid of. The 1-40 runs (badly). Both for postage
Note: same offer on another site. First claim gets it

Last edited:

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
1:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will have to look, I have a box of 020AV parts that I am taking to the Mastermind GTG for giveaway to anyone that needs anything. Whatever doesn't get gone will be up for grabs for the cost of shipping. May have some other stuff as well, will report back next week.

Joe

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
11:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
(Maybe people don't want you to give away their holidays?)

Philbert
That's what I was thinking, so I went ahead and edited the title, but I also pinned this to the top.

Which reminds me, do you remember back in the day on AS when you earned credits for posting, or creating threads? Then some nefarious characters realized they could "sticky" all of Brad's Threads.......it still makes me LOL!

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
6:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes great thread I will chip in and dig out some stuff how do you normal run this sort of thread

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
10:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes great thread I will chip in and dig out some stuff how do you normal run this sort of thread

How I run it is I offer up items and on small stuff I pay the shipping. On big stuff or overseas stuff, I ask for help with the shipping from the recipient.