Worst saw videos on the net

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No wonder why people fall trees on houses and stuff. He should stick to banging nails.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
SO just a tv reporter that went around acting like he did?

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
10:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He should change the title to: How you slide with a file in the WRONG direction.
Hey you guys..... quit hating on my YouTube vids......lol

It never ceases to amaze me how folks who know zero about something feel the need to demonstrate their "expertise" (ignorance) to the entire world....

Last edited:

82f100swb

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As a builder, Bob Vila never appeared to know much about anything. Just another Ironhorse
Years ago(80's,) my Uncle; who has been a contractor outside of Boston since the 70's, was approached to cover one of the houses he was remodeling on This Old House. Some filming happened, Bob tried to take control of the project and started telling my uncle how everything he was doing wrong. Long story short, Bob ended up catching a fist to the face from my uncle and that house never made it on the show....
My uncles opinion of him directly reflects your observation....

Last edited:

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Years ago(80's,) my Uncle; who has been a contractor outside of Boston since the 70's, was supposed approached to cover one of the houses he was remodeling on This Old House Some filming happened, Bob tried to take control of the project and started telling my uncle how everything he was doing wrong. Long story short, Bob ended up catching a fist to the face from my uncle and that house never made it on the show....
My uncles opinion of him directly reflects your observation....
Lol

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
SO just a tv reporter that went around acting like he did?

What's funny is, Robert Vaughn (The Man from U.N.C.L.E.) had a long second career doing ads for ambulance chaser lawyers all over the country. Many people were genuinely shocked to find out the Vaughn was not actually a lawyer when he died. He did ads for one such firm here for years. When Napoleon Solo says "You better call Becker" you better do it!