Worst saw videos on the net

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
3:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Incredibly terrible, skip to around the middle with the younger guy trying to kill the clutch

As soon as I see a thumbnail like that I know it's garbage. way to hoe off his GF for some clickbait views. Immoral.

It's astonishing how many do it. absolutely no class.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
11:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As soon as I see a thumbnail like that I know it's garbage. way to hoe off his GF for some clickbait views. Immoral.

It's astonishing how many do it. absolutely no class.

Yeah, I never watch that channel, but somewhere else I saw a short clip of the guy killing the clutch and saw the origin was from there, so I went to see what the deal was. You'd think you'd know how to run a saw if that was your gig...and it would be easy to figure out that you were doing something wrong if you watched one or two videos of others running big saws in big wood...and then not post your vid and show your ignorance. The chain was supposedly brand new, but it seemed to me it was too aggressive. The older guy kinda knew what he was doing...

Int1968

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Click bait video was funny with the chain on backwards. I’ve seen the same thing while in a saw shop, customer came in and was complaining that his saw wouldn’t cut. I explained maybe put the chain on in the right direction for starters. He was not amused

East/West CADaddict

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Incredibly terrible, skip to around the middle with the younger guy trying to kill the clutch

So they are both cops. I watched a youboob video about that couple. And in it they mentioned how the videos with his wife in tight pants got the most views. So they stuck with it since it generates views and gets them paid.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damm, my blade has been way too loose, far to long….:rolleyes:

even thou the chain is being pulled hard and it’s tight while cutting …I can only get my blade-n-chain to look like that when I’m using it cut sods and make a trench at the same time.
:couch: