USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
11:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I really appreciate it.
What's going on ya crazy ass?...good to see ya here. I'll be the first to give ya your first official GFY...we pride ourselves here on them things. Getting your first GFY over here's like moving up to that Wolf or Bear badge in the Boy Scouts back in the day. Pull up a chair my man, get involved. And don't be bashful about posting up the groceries in the Off Topic Area...'What's For Supper' and 'Whats Hitting The Grill or Smoker' threads.

Again, welcome Brad. Your insight/knowledge of saws is to be held amongst the best...zero doubt.

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stock with muffler mod.
Cool!
i swear.i'm thinking seriously on trying one in my 372 but i'm playing with a big bore cylinder now.just ordered a 064 piston this morning from hls.it flat out gets it on with what came out of the box but......
still going with some of the hybrid bearings and titanium wrist pin in my 357 soon as mowing season starts or i sell a saw or two.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If there is a builder out there that would like to try one of these pistons and bearings out.I have a good running saw with cylinder that you could port.Then just send it back to me and I will run the piss out of it to give it a full review with videos:cbiggrin2:

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If there is a builder out there that would like to try one of these pistons and bearings out.I have a good running saw with cylinder that you could port.Then just send it back to me and I will run the piss out of it to give it a full review with videos:cbiggrin2:
For a low low price of $499.99 plus shipping and handling you can run the piss out of this one as long as you'd wish. :borra2: