JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
12:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All back together. No bindage. Im happy. May or may not have knocked a big azz hole in the muffler the other nite. :D image.jpg So the skinny on this saw is 346 head, base gasket delete, 359 intake and filter, big hole in muffler. So should i be looking to advance timing to gain more pepper? What kind of gains would be expected? Is it worth while? How much advance would be needed with out getting risky? I figure its on the bench and its raining so i may as well get er done tweaked up:yikes:

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
1:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All back together. No bindage. Im happy. May or may not have knocked a big azz hole in the muffler the other nite. :D View attachment 139546 So the skinny on this saw is 346 head, base gasket delete, 359 intake and filter, big hole in muffler. So should i be looking to advance timing to gain more pepper? What kind of gains would be expected? Is it worth while? How much advance would be needed with out getting risky? I figure its on the bench and its raining so i may as well get er done tweaked up:yikes:
I usually advance them about 1/2 a fin

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
All back together. No bindage. Im happy. May or may not have knocked a big azz hole in the muffler the other nite. :D View attachment 139546 So the skinny on this saw is 346 head, base gasket delete, 359 intake and filter, big hole in muffler. So should i be looking to advance timing to gain more pepper? What kind of gains would be expected? Is it worth while? How much advance would be needed with out getting risky? I figure its on the bench and its raining so i may as well get er done tweaked up:yikes:
I bet that'll sound good

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I find the huskys don’t mind a little advance if they have the black coil. Blue coil popped with advance on a 385, put a black coil on it (they use the same basic coil on pretty much all huskys) with the same advance... it was happy.

Last edited:

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At a stand still for a few days had to go to the dealer and order the last fore pesses to finish this one I was just going to yous it for a spare just incase my first ms660 blew up but that saw is soled and reliable so I guess I'll have two ms660s that will be my work horses and the 064 will just be the one that gets everyone out of trouble. Lol. IMG_20180901_203533.jpg