High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

What's on your bench?

Local time
12:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The now infamous TS800 strikes again.....

Fire it up this morning (first pull, no choke) and tossed it in the car to go deliver it. 5 min ride to the guy’s shop, pull it out, carry it inside, triumphantly flick it to run and yank the cord........... Nothing. Keep yanking. Nothing. I almost drop kicked it across the shop!!!!!!!!! Go over EVERYTHING with him; wiring, coil, gaps, fuel, carb, plug......

2.5 hours and about 100 pulls later it farts. 30-40 pulls later it farts again. Walk away and grab a water (96 degrees and 94% humidity) give it a yank; fires up and idles perfectly on the first pull. We are both dumbfounded. He is going to toss another coil on just for good measure.

Not my headache anymore! It starts, it runs, its paid for. I’m done with it.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. It could be the start/stop switch. Maybe just not seated quite right.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
11:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope you have thick skin......

There is alot of ball busting and kidding around but the vast amount of knowledge circulating here is mind boggling! Arboristsite has some amazing knowledge as well but a bunch of the members there are kind of uppity and less accommodating to newer folks. Most of the better members over there are members here as well.

Remember: the only stupid question is the one un-asked. Use the search feature as just about anything you can imagine has been covered but don’t be afraid to ask questions. No one here will think any less of you for asking questions.
I dont take to much to heart. Lifes to short to be serious all the time. And im always all ears. I love learning about new stuff. But lets just stick to the Huskys ok.....:) ive chatted with multiple people on both sites and everyone has been kind and willing to help with ALL MY NEWBIE QUESTIONS. Glad i havent run into the uppity's yet. Or they already blocked me:eek: Its been a fun ride so far and i dont see myself leavin for a long time so ur gonna have to deal with it:D

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The now infamous TS800 strikes again.....

Fire it up this morning (first pull, no choke) and tossed it in the car to go deliver it. 5 min ride to the guy’s shop, pull it out, carry it inside, triumphantly flick it to run and yank the cord........... Nothing. Keep yanking. Nothing. I almost drop kicked it across the shop!!!!!!!!! Go over EVERYTHING with him; wiring, coil, gaps, fuel, carb, plug......

2.5 hours and about 100 pulls later it farts. 30-40 pulls later it farts again. Walk away and grab a water (96 degrees and 94% humidity) give it a yank; fires up and idles perfectly on the first pull. We are both dumbfounded. He is going to toss another coil on just for good measure.

Not my headache anymore! It starts, it runs, its paid for. I’m done with it.

Pretty normal for a Stihl as I remember them. o_O

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hope you have thick skin......

There is alot of ball busting and kidding around but the vast amount of knowledge circulating here is mind boggling! Arboristsite has some amazing knowledge as well but a bunch of the members there are kind of uppity and less accommodating to newer folks. Most of the better members over there are members here as well.

Remember: the only stupid question is the one un-asked. Use the search feature as just about anything you can imagine has been covered but don’t be afraid to ask questions. No one here will think any less of you for asking questions.
I have a question........... If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lmao it has a tube that goes into the exhaust port. But yeah I like your style

Gut that fugger like a fish. Stab it, slab it and slap a Red97, TM or your favorite flavor of the week deflector on it and the tune it for the ultimate in piss revving.

Tpagel

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cool im about 15 min east of 57. Crazy small world too. I was just down by u 2 weeks ago. Crossed the Ohio on 24 going to KY lake.
I'm about half way between you guys.

Work takes me from Vienna, IL to superior, wI to Detroit
I was in Momence a week ago

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk