What's on your bench?

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Forgot to mention, the chain brake on the 460 was not working (found the brake flag broke under the cover) and the lower bolt hole for the spike is stripped.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
8:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went threw there about a month ago on I57.

No sir where The Mississippi and the Ohio come together, at the very southern tip of IL
Cool im about 15 min east of 57. Crazy small world too. I was just down by u 2 weeks ago. Crossed the Ohio on 24 going to KY lake.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
8:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You’ve got “Randy Speak” down, now let’s see if you have the porting technique to match...

Lol I wouldn't normally say that but it worked in response to the Dub.
Randy is light years ahead of me and I would highly doubt if I could even come close to match up to him, nor do I wish to. Just going to do my own thang and let those chips fall where they may.

Local time
9:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FLMAO!!!........ As the new guy walks rite in to the.........View attachment 132382

Hope you have thick skin......

There is alot of ball busting and kidding around but the vast amount of knowledge circulating here is mind boggling! Arboristsite has some amazing knowledge as well but a bunch of the members there are kind of uppity and less accommodating to newer folks. Most of the better members over there are members here as well.

Remember: the only stupid question is the one un-asked. Use the search feature as just about anything you can imagine has been covered but don’t be afraid to ask questions. No one here will think any less of you for asking questions.