What's on your bench?

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
12:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a saw before that had great spark and the plug looked wet but wouldn’t fire. Diaphragm in carb was too stiff and old to pump enough fuel for it to fire. It was funny because it ran the day before it acted up.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a saw before that had great spark and the plug looked wet but wouldn’t fire. Diaphragm in carb was too stiff and old to pump enough fuel for it to fire. It was funny because it ran the day before it acted up.

I am on the 3rd carb kit. All seals gaskets and diaphragm has been replaced

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am on the 3rd carb kit. All seals gaskets and diaphragm has been replaced
You said you had to replace flywheel side crank case. Is there a chance the ignition coil changed positions due to a design change. The reason I mention this is because there is a date of 25/2005 shown in the ipl for that saw let me see if I have the tech notes anywhere on it.
The misted fuelinstead of flooding when pulled that much still has me wondering about carb. Did you try raising the lever a bit? What is the pop off pressure on the lever when pressure tested through fuel inlet?

Last edited:

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
WT22A carb for reference. View attachment 130299
Extra awesome! I asked my dad one time why he never locked his toolbox (to keep me out). He said it was because when he was young, and needed tools he couldn't get to them. Vowed he wouldn't continue that family tradition. I cherish my snap-on tools, especially the ones I "borrowed" from my dad...

Last edited:

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to start locking my tool box. I got sick of seeing my tools left in the yard. I made the boy start buying his own tools.
Extra awesome! I asked my dad one time why he never locked his toolbox (to keep me out). He said it was because when he was young, and needed tools he couldn't get to them. Vowed he would'd continue that family tradition. I cherish my snap-on tools especially the ones I "borrowed" from my dad...

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk