What's on your bench?

Iron.and.bark

Eats trees & drinks dinosaur juice
Local time
9:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
056 ave. Lost spark. Duh!!

Now on a worldwide search for 1108 400 0800.

Also used on TS350
987c4b318e0c4750b7041aa10a0a9d06.jpg

Can you solder? Same as dolly 153. Need a 400v 0.8uf cap to repair.

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Got the XL-700 running...runs good! Just needs a couple small things and it's ready. Left the shop with a KM55 that needs fuel system work sitting on my bench. Currently at home a mess of paint stuff and an empty gallon of primer are sitting there as today I primed more of the cab. Gettin closer!!!

rogue60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well it's off the bench and rolls :eek:.
Am still sorting the top end but getting there slowly (Specs it has 53ish HP at the engine). I've sourced parts from all over the world thank god for the internet! has only taken about a year but thinking back it was kind a POS basket case when I got it..
I might have time for some chainsaws when this is done hmmm...

1.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 2 (2).jpg s1200_2.jpg

Last edited:

nosurprise87

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Looking good, like the stock look sticker package even on the swingarm, were you able to get oem plastic? I've used after market in the past. Pro-Circuit had a surplus of kx cylinders some time ago. The USD fork sliders, brakes, rotors, rims, bars, hoses, levers all the details look amazing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Raised another Oly from the dead.
36a56e513bf0aab627531ad8774ecd73.jpg

Clean up, fuel line & filter, felt glued on the air filter and a pair of new bar studs.

That white thing in the carb box is the fuel tank breather system. Quite elaborate.[emoji15]

tp2177

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Change the oil in my mower, and golf cart. Also changed the oil in the upper and lower rear end of the golf cart. 80-90w oil stinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A few little saws spent some time on the bench today. Fixed the shut off lever on Groundi's MS180C and sharpened it, serviced my 018C in prep for a tree job, sharpened the chain on my Chinese "pro saw", worked on a Craftsman version of the Poulan 2000. Have it running pretty good but it needs chain work and the shut off switch is inop. First time I've worked on saws for a while. Felt good.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To busy cutting, splitting and roto tilling the garden to have anything on the bench, other than chain sharpening and filter cleaning. Seems like an almost endless task to split all the rounds I cut to length last year, much of it still in the bush.

Plus, several requests to cut trees down, or cut up trees downed by storms.

Combine that with some work related appointments, spending time with the Grandkids, bike riding with the wife & the rest of the group (5 of us this morning), and taking the dogs on an occassional hike, and there is just never enough time!

And I still need to get up to the cabin, and ....

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
3:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not really chainsaw related, but maybe I will get a warm room to fix my saws this winter...
I've delayed one project to long, I doubt this building will survive another winter...I normally use a bit time to get used to height, doesnt scare me, but this rotten roof scare me, to walk on lol
_DSC3922.jpg

I've consider to get it done or not this year, for a month ago I got to hear they plan a new main road over my house & building & farm land, it's not just me they smash over, 9 neightbours and their farms goes also, there is times I wonder what we work for....

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not really chainsaw related, but maybe I will get a warm room to fix my saws this winter...
I've delayed one project to long, I doubt this building will survive another winter...I normally use a bit time to get used to height, doesnt scare me, but this rotten roof scare me, to walk on lol
View attachment 70966

I've consider to get it done or not this year, for a month ago I got to hear they plan a new main road over my house & building & farm land, it's not just me they smash over, 9 neightbours and their farms goes also, there is times I wonder what we work for....

Imminent domain sucks. And that would be my luck. Get something fixed up right the have it fd up right there after.