What's on your bench?

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Imminent domain sucks. And that would be my luck. Get something fixed up right the have it fd up right there after.
my house and main farm building is well over 100 year old, they where build to survive a war lol it's time to renovate my farm building, get it done once and it's done ;)

Here is a picture of the valley I live in (the yellow house in the bottom), my farm land is the hill (left side) behind my house
Holte.jpg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
my house and main farm building is well over 100 year old, they where build to survive a war lol it's time to renovate my farm building, get it done once and it's done ;)

Here is a picture of the valley I live in (the yellow house in the bottom), my farm land is the hill (left side) behind my house
View attachment 70979

WOW !!!!!! any houses for sale around you?

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First two saws of the season just came in (unsolicited). I've never worked on ether model, so any quirks anyone knows about would be appreciated.

One is an MS250 with a burned piston. Not sure if this one is worth the trouble, but the guy really seemed to like it.

The other is a 028, and I don't know anything about why the little tank does not run. May just need fuel changed and a tune up (if I'm lucky).

Any comments, tips, advice appreciated.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Tpagel

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
5da665e5d32d940d5fa2b7ddfa0cdd4b.jpg

026 of a friends not one bit of plAstic left on the clutch side
Springs have lost the spring
He got it very hot before it quit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogue60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking good, like the stock look sticker package even on the swingarm, were you able to get oem plastic? I've used after market in the past. Pro-Circuit had a surplus of kx cylinders some time ago. The USD fork sliders, brakes, rotors, rims, bars, hoses, levers all the details look amazing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Thanks mate yeah its been a lot work. The plastics I restored the tank/radiator shrouds and side covers, had to get new UFO front/rear fenders and front number plate. OEM is out there but cost way to much I tried to keep cost down have way too much in it as is. I got a good cylinder from Canada power values from the UK head from US etc, there is no way you could build a bike like this without the internet.
Its 27 years old lots of parts are no longer available but got there in the end nothing money cant fix lol.

a. palmer jr.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've set all the Super EZs to the side right now and am working on a Poulan Pro 4620. Took me a while to get it running (stopped up fuel line) now the thing won't oil the chain. I took the pump out and the gear is stuck solid so I'm gonna see if anyone locally has a pump for this model and maybe get it back to cutting...
I get a lot of work on these trade in saws, you wouldn't believe the condition of some of them..