Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
4:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are already into a whole nuther level of overkill on oil. I've found an oil that works well in any saw from the smallest to the largest, autotune, m-tronic, or adjustable. No stink, no nasty discharge. Excellent protection, and easily available.

Now.....why would I want to try a different oil?
Dominator or Yamamma 2R ?

I would have gladly sent you some but that sickness you have. The allergies to surprises ect. If you are patient, i can get back up there and grab you some.
I appreciate that Egg, but I've got enough oil for a while.
I'll try the Dominator for a spell, it's got a tough battle, as this Schaffers 7000 has done just fine in everything I've got.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just about where I'm at as well ........................... seems to be cant go wrong with any of them. Schaffers sure cleaned up that 3120 of mine whilst I was milling with her
Nice. No ones going wrong with Shaeffers.

I settled in on VP. It mixes well with any fuel at any ratio and easy for me to get in pints with the measure your mix tops.

The Supertec FD air cooled tool oil tested well also. It's quite thin though. Good for 25-1 on a mill with or without M-tronic. Never tested it in Autotune saws.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just about where I'm at as well ........................... seems to be cant go wrong with any of them. Schaffers sure cleaned up that 3120 of mine whilst I was milling with her

I have seen no reason to shy away from using any of these. Which leads me to stop testing different oils. What's the point if I already have three that I'm very happy with?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No sir I havent
Neighbor kept saying good lord
when he used mine cutting hickory and locust
He wouldn't even run his pig/dog 038 anymore.
Get one ported
They hang with my zoo city 372s with a 24"
Buried.
Neighbors getting schaeffers after he noticed no odor
Like his cesspool stihl ultra smells.

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are already into a whole nuther level of overkill on oil. I've found an oil that works well in any saw from the smallest to the largest, autotune, m-tronic, or adjustable. No stink, no nasty discharge. Excellent protection, and easily available.

Now.....why would I want to try a different oil?
And you're results are from running normal ratios. Randy I have some blue oil you should give a try.[emoji6]

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And you're results are from running normal ratios. Randy I have some blue oil you should give a try.[emoji6]

I'm good. Seriously. I intend to avoid using any new to me oil for the rest of my life.