What oil is best? and what ratio?

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On the S5 I have an icon/app called "my files" when you open the list or app drawer or whatever they call it. The button with all the dots on it that shows all the apps when u click it. Click it then open the downloads and look for it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I checked all these things. ????
I am still trying. I downloaded several other PDF files. Not really sure what's going on. I am about to reboot the phone.
I gotta try and open it on my computer. No bueno wit muh phone. Might not have any memory space left on phone.

Last edited:

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I checked all these things. ????
I am still trying. I downloaded several other PDF files. Not really sure what's going on. I am about to reboot the phone.
I gotta try and open it on my computer. No bueno wit muh phone. Might not have any memory space left on phone.
No space!! Isn't that like a 64Gig phone!!

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't see the Lucus oil I use on the JASO list.

I’d use anything else besides that. I’m not the oil guru but I lost one due to bearing failure with Lucas. All my saws were dry. It was a ported very high rpm saw. But my others got checked after the fact. They were dry Like no leftover

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d use anything else besides that. I’m not the oil guru but I lost one due to bearing failure with Lucas. All my saws were dry. It was a ported very high rpm saw. But my others got checked after the fact. They were dry Like no leftover
Yikes!!! Well I guess I will use something else. I'll use the rest in the tractor to dose the diesel fuel. Yea I know that's really tcw3 oil, but it will be ok. It's an old school diesel it will burn anything and like it.

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Moparmyway has had some interesting finds as well after using Lucas. It leaves saws very dry as Jake said. Not real good to use. Much better options.
I know @mdavelee was useing it milling a few years ago, seemed to be happy at the time.

Ok so I am now on the search for some more oil. I am thinking of useing echo Red Armor this time.