Local time
10:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
8 beer in 2 minutes. You bad man you. Lol

just had a pbr. Bout out of em.
Just fueling up for the day, merely 4 liters/5$. :D
And I get about 70 cents back for the cans/bottles. ;)

My car took 28 liters/~60$ in about a minute yesterday! :oops:
No "return" income on that purchase.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
4:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw something about this on the news last night. Fresh hop beer. Who knew?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...MQFnoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1crXALUXyr0rQ3svrmtQzs
Back when I was brewing a local brewery did a contest. They provided five gallons of wort(unfermented un-hopped beer) for the contestants to take home and finish however they wanted. Then bring the finished creation back to enter. It correlated with harvest in our region so my black IPA had some fresh home grown hops. I did not win but it was fun.IMAG0408.jpg

Of course the premium stuff is all out! :D

WTF did You expect? o_O
Cool beers

crowslayer17

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see that Kozel is a Czech beer. I was searching it and stumbled on this. Thought it was interesting.
The Czech Republic is home to the original Budweiser. German was the official language for much of Czech history, and is also the language of origin for many beer-related terms. Budweiser is what they called beer from České Budějovice, which is called Budweis in German.
More cool Czech facts here https://www.eatingeurope.com/blog/czech-beer-facts/

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see that Kozel is a Czech beer. I was searching it and stumbled on this. Thought it was interesting.
The Czech Republic is home to the original Budweiser. German was the official language for much of Czech history, and is also the language of origin for many beer-related terms. Budweiser is what they called beer from České Budějovice, which is called Budweis in German.

Wow, didn't know that. I can assure you that the only thing European about Budweiser here is the name. Czech beer is good stuff, my fave is Pilsner Urquell. It was on tap at the local slurp n' stumble near the building where I took most of my college classes.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang the eye contact, my live is over!
The American lager is a water down, easy drinking beer from all account, like American Chinese food is America, and fortune cookies are too, Tex-mex is American too, all is a blend/adaptation to the area. The current beer culture is ever evolving, I always have a 30 pack of coors lite because 99% people like it as bottled Water! lol! I try to introduce or beer to friends, so I also have bush lite as well, but I hand out a nice ipa or stout and most guys hate it! I try a bunch of stuff, just got a coffee/ stout it’s ok at first and the aftertaste is nasty, too much for me

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh this hood here is the same, mostly outside of this thread. Guys will fight over the cheapest nastiest swill too.

I remember bringing some BL home once when I was 17 thinking I was cool.

Then my parents proceeded to burn my ass about buying *b-word beer.

Learned my lesson that day.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My folks didn't/ don't drink, so I learned on the streets.

Same here bud - “Self taught” ..took it too the limit during college then realized I had a lot more to live for and backed way off. Now just love having a couple cold beers now and then.