What kind of beer you boys drink?

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Always all grain. Golden Promise 60% flaked oats 20%, white wheat 20% and a couple oz. of honey malt to add some residual sweetness. And London Ale III yeast because it's a extremely low flocculating yeast.
Awesome! I'm not at the all grain stage yet. What part of PA are you in sometimes?

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you have one of these…40oz cozy, back from my younger days! View attachment 328598Local bar had a deal on 40oz pbr…in an ice bucket with a glass on the side, was $4, at a beachfront bar, the same bar had coors lite on draft it was 3.75 at the time….I got 2 cozy’s and an epic pbr shirt on a give back nite. Good times, was nearly a decade ago!

On Wednesday, the wifey needed me to go pick up a heavy piece of furniture for her when I got off work. I picked up a friend on the way and we got the job done. On the way back I stopped for gas and the station had PBR 24's for $1.89 each. Got some for me and some for the help, good times!

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any of you guys got a can of Duff?

I have a full can of Duff "energy drink" on display in my kitchen. I've seen Duff root beer before, never heard of an actual beer with the name. I'm sure somebody has approached Matt Groening about licensing the name but that would get into the thorny issue of using a cartoon to market a beverage with alcohol.

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of beer mugs .This one Chris had , my renter who died of cirrhosis of the liver and he never had a drink of alcohol in his life .Good old Spuds the party animal .

Attachments

• DSCN1082[1].JPG
    DSCN1082[1].JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 12

066 redeye

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a full can of Duff "energy drink" on display in my kitchen. I've seen Duff root beer before, never heard of an actual beer with the name. I'm sure somebody has approached Matt Groening about licensing the name but that would get into the thorny issue of using a cartoon to market a beverage with alcohol.
I thought there was Duff beer made but Matt stopped it.
Prob wrong,usually am.

East/West CADaddict

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok other side of the state. About an hour away from Yeungling though!

Pottsville is about an hour from me. Cool tour. The creamery across the street is banging during the summertime. It truly is amazing how they used the caves to lager the beer.