What kind of beer you boys drink?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
9:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here bud - “Self taught” ..took it too the limit during college then realized I had a lot more to live for and backed way off. Now just love having a couple cold beers now and then.
College was where I did my first home brewing. The ground floor dorms had access panels to the plumbing for the rooms above. The pipes took a couple nice 90s that allowed a couple cases to be hidden in there.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
D-Generation X all the way, so I guess I was a WWF guy. The whole NWO thing was awesome when it started but beyond stale by 1998 . Yet they let it keep stumbling along and sucking the life out of WCW. My favorite era of wrassling was WWF Saturday Morning in the early 90's. RIP Razor Ramon!

crowslayer17

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never tried the Amber but I was eyeballing the Lager hard the other day. If I wouldn't have had to walk clear across the store for a lime it would have been a done deal.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I tried that once. Thought it looked cool. Haven’t bought it since, just couldn’t get into actually liking it back then. Maybe I should try again now that I’m sure my taste buds have changed.
It’s a standby for me. I drink them fairly regular. I used to get them in the 7 oz bottles. I haven’t seen any of those lately. It’s my summer beer if that makes any sense

East/West CADaddict

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On Thursday I'll be heading to Portland, ME. to visit Maine Brewing Co. Love their back stories of two brothers that started home brewing and it just took off from there. Then traveling back to Charlton, MA. to secondly hit up Treehouse brewing for an EPIC beer haul. Then staying the night in Bean town to hit up Trillium on the way out Friday. Gonna be eating nothing but Ramen noodles for dinner and saltines with peanut butter for snacks/dessert for the next couple weeks. Luckily I currently don't have a gf that I would have to justify spending just under $400 on beer at 3 different breweries.