What kind of beer you boys drink?

crowslayer17

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On Thursday I'll be heading to Portland, ME. to visit Maine Brewing Co. Love their back stories of two brothers that started home brewing and it just took off from there. Then traveling back to Charlton, MA. to secondly hit up Treehouse brewing for an EPIC beer haul. Then staying the night in Bean town to hit up Trillium on the way out Friday. Gonna be eating nothing but Ramen noodles for dinner and saltines with peanut butter for snacks/dessert for the next couple weeks. Luckily I currently don't have a gf that I would have to justify spending just under $400 on beer at 3 different breweries.

Sounds like a good time. Be careful with your peanut butter.
Limited Jif® Product Voluntary Recall Information | Jif®
https://jms-s3-mkt-consumer-p-pmc6.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/recall.html

East/West CADaddict

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been on a Natural Light kick lately. The darn stuff actually tastes pretty good, in fact better than the pricier Bud/Miller/Coors equivalents. I read somewhere that Natty was pushed as a more upmarket brew until Bud Light was introduced.

karrl

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice Double IPA to close the week out. Figured I earned since I put 3 wagons of hay in the barn.

image.jpg

I used to love PBR but it just doesn’t taste the same to me. If I’m cheap domestic these days it’s Miller High Life, truly the champagne of cheap beers. I used to drink 40s of Ballantine so I know cheap beer lol

karrl

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lawsons makes some great beer!

Agreed, it’s only been available in NJ for about a year now but it’s one of my go to’s. There’s a couple of breweries in North Jersey and NYC that do something awesome IPAs and DIPAs that aren’t too bitter. Grimm and Magnify are probably my two favorites. Not cheap, but it’s a nice treat when you see it in stock.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Be sure to try the Double and Triple Sunshine beers too. They are all excellent.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice Double IPA to close the week out. Figured I earned since I put 3 wagons of hay in the barn.

View attachment 341800

I used to love PBR but it just doesn’t taste the same to me. If I’m cheap domestic these days it’s Miller High Life, truly the champagne of cheap beers. I used to drink 40s of Ballantine so I know cheap beer lol

Lawsons makes some great beer!

Agreed, it’s only been available in NJ for about a year now but it’s one of my go to’s. There’s a couple of breweries in North Jersey and NYC that do something awesome IPAs and DIPAs that aren’t too bitter. Grimm and Magnify are probably my two favorites. Not cheap, but it’s a nice treat when you see it in stock.
I've had a few cans of Sip, fantastic...