• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
This was the first time that I met Wade Marshy in person, but I knew who he was, never had a problem with him at AS, and enjoyed meeting him, seems like good person.
Thanks Mike, it was a treat talking to you and hearing about some of your old cars even though they were Fords.

Hey, I met a guy by the name of Bill. He was a chainsaw instructor, he taught the Game of Logging course. I'm definitely going to look into taking a GOL class. If anyone is interested in taking the class together I think it would be awesome. Just a thought right now but something I'm very interested in.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
i liked the chevy truck he fixed up @Marshy do you still have those pictures?

I still have the truck. It's about to go back on the road for the summer as my fair weather vehicle. All sunny days will be subject to two wheeled transportation with a chance of becoming an occasional unicycle.
IMG_20170226_162253030_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160719_195923683_HDR.jpg

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This vid speaks for itself, but i like to talk so...
I taught Jeremy all he knows about running a pipe saw.
He got his new Husky 346XP pipe saw direct from the hand of the builder and he put the lesson I gave him to good use.
Cuts out twice and then misses the cant entirely...I am so proud of my baby boy.
Dave

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First vid I shot of the day
Camera mounted on top handle of the Redfin MS661,. I took little walk over to introduce myself to the cant :D

I had a GoPro running pretty much all day on a tripod pointed various places, some of them even interesting.
All told between the two cams I have 60+ gigs of HD video but much is not anything interesting.
Lots of video of guys backs who didn't know they were on camera, etc.
I will try to pull out the fun bits and post up tight short clips.
Dave

Dave you are one funny dude -- enjoyed being around you. Did I hear right you may make it out to the CT GTG? Couldn't remember
As promised here is the super easy to setup WIFI gear from Ubiquiti that you could take a shot at using to improve the wireless setup at your home / shop:

https://amplifi.com/

Cheers.

One more link -- an article about the gear that I installed at Dan's @paragonbuilder :

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/201...-realize-how-terrible-consumer-wi-fi-gear-is/

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That Bike saw was unreal. Unbelievable.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
The go fast saws are addicting. Pretty soon you won't be able to cut fire wood cuz you don't have any dogs on your saw and only race chains that you wouldn't even think of cutting through bark with

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sometimes the competition got brutal at the Cant.
Bret and Mattyo had been yelling at each other and making veiled threats all day and finally decided to settle it like men....in the MF'n cant!!

I made all that up, they were both just testing saws, but......

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First vid I shot of the day
Camera mounted on top handle of the @Redfin MS661,. I took little walk over to introduce myself to the cant :D

I had a GoPro running pretty much all day on a tripod pointed various places, some of them even interesting.
All told between the two cams I have 60+ gigs of HD video but much is not anything interesting.
Lots of video of guys backs who didn't know they were on camera, etc.
I will try to pull out the fun bits and post up tight short clips.
Dave
I really like that saw, it's faster every chance I get to run it.

Next time shouldn't be any different

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sometimes the competition got brutal at the Cant.
Bret and Mattyo had been yelling at each other and making veiled threats all day and finally decided to settle it like men....in the MF'n cant!!

I made all that up, they were both just testing saws, but......
What a dick, lol that's funny

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i'll try to do some every day
Highlights of stuff i saw live that I hope i can find on video - All of Lee's monster saws ( I am still deaf).
A saw/chain combo that jumped out at me was the @RI Chevy MS660 built by @mdavlee and running a @dall square ground chain.
Running against @spencerpaving , @cuttinscott , @Adirondackstihl (AKA Dibs), @Redfin
Seeing 7 KMS4 and 7 166 and 5 CT Dolmars all in one place, and getting to run my KMS4 :)
Talking to all kinds of guys, it's a dang blur.
Dave