Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks to Steve @166 and Scott @cuttinscott for hosting a great event!! Great meeting you guys, and your crew. Can't wait for next year. It's already on my calendar.

I also have to thank @hseII @Adirondackstihl @Mastermind @Cobby08 @Canadian farm boy for letting me crash with them in their sweet apartment. Beats the hell out of sleeping in my truck. Lol

For me the whole weekend was a great time with great people. Nuff said.

Farmchuck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy I don't think I got to say goodbye to you yesterday -- it was great to meet you and converse! Have a safe flight home.

Wanted to extend a huge thank you to Steve and Scott for allowing me to come a day early and run around the shop inside and out getting the network setup and camera and the like!
The Cutting Edge IS the real deal when it comes to a saw dealer.

Also want to thank Greg the Oregon rep from Oak City for helping run wire and get the wireless AP up on the container. We found the container doubled as a great pen for Nate @Black Dog Chainsaw when he was hoarding through the shop ;)

I'm going to have a hard time putting forum names to real names... seems we forgot nametags again.

I'm probably forgetting people to thank -- the other sponsors etc. I just feel lucky to be a part of all of this. It's the whole gang that really makes this thing so thank you guys!
Gotta head to a work meeting -- looking forward to watching all the posts come in to this thread.

Cheers.
Amen brother!!!!!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He probably banned you! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I didn't I surely regret now not banning him.

Yes Dall, same user name.
I helped you on your Chevy wiring problems and I don't care who banned me I spoke the truth and ass site can blow me like a blow pop