Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So,

What IPA do I need to bring?

It went to a good home. I'll dig around and see what else is lying around.

In general...........looks like the sun is taking another day off today. Hopefully some of you long distance travelers get to see some of the scenery up there because Washington County is real pretty country.

Store was relentless this week, so I didn't get any saw prep done. Will do it today, might ride up later this afternoon. Otherwise be there real early in the AM.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm an hour and a half south of Greenwich. Staying at a friends house for the weekend. For some reason I thought I was only gonna be 40 min away. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@paragonbuilder where you at dawg? Cuz the event is an hour and twenty minutes from me!

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
From Now On, if you don't mind, would YOU please get the Keys when us'ins check into a place?

It's hard for me to talk on the phone about how to break in to the place we paid for, especially when I'm already explaining to the Border Gestapo why I'm invading New Yak from the North.
Assuming they'll let you in, do yourself a favor and get some Dunkin Doughnuts coffee, it's way better than that crap you guys are fed at Tim Hortons.