Black Dog Chainsaw

Mak-Crazy
Local time
1:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope your flight isn't overbooked! Lol:eek:

Ha! You guys see the United video? If someone try's to pull me off my flight they'll have a harder time then that guy! I'm not flying United myself but I won't be missing the GTG due to the lack of logistics of an airline.

#deltayouhavebeenwarned!

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
United Airlines have confirmed that they are no longer troubled by overbooked flights in what they have renamed ‘Club Class’.

Instead, a spokesman told us this morning that tickets for the airline will double as a raffle entry for the 2017 Hunger Games, with lucky passengers being asked to fight for available seats.

Speaking over footage of a passenger screaming as he was punched in the face for asking for the service he’d paid for, a spokesman for United confirmed that the airline would shortly be rebranding as an adventure destination for danger-seekers.

This will be followed by them being transferred to a new owner, the guy they just tasered.

A spokesman for United said that they were mystified by the response to the video of a bloodied passenger being by dragged off by staff, and stressed that offering $400, then $800, and then violently assaulting someone at random is perfectly normal in the airline business.

Donald Trump has refused to criticise United Airline’s actions, saying that tasering and dragging was the only way he got Steve Bannon out of the Oval Office as well.

In the UK, customers of South West Trains confirmed that being tasered before your unconscious body is dragged from the carriage would be a definite improvement to what they currently get

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ha! You guys see the United video? If someone try's to pull me off my flight they'll have a harder time then that guy! I'm not flying United myself but I won't be missing the GTG due to the lack of logistics of an airline.

#deltayouhavebeenwarned!

Delta?

What Flight?

I think I could maybe pull some strings.

Black Dog Chainsaw

Mak-Crazy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Delta?

What Flight?

I think I could maybe pull some strings.

Hmm... not to outwardly protest that I'm a bad ass b/c I'm no Silva, St. Pierre, or Chuck Noris but... I've got 25+ years of folk style, free style, and Roman Greco wrestling... plus another 5ea on boxing and MMA. Good luck to anyone coming down a narrow aisle at this 260# Iowa country boy. I would not be the only one leaving bloody. [emoji109]

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh yeah.......I'll be there. Most likely sawless and happy.

Sawless?!?! Hell you are supposed to bring saws? I'm only bringing cashI stole a bunch of doll-hair bills from the blind neighbor kid for lap dances from the rockstar chicks...

"Yeah baby grind the corn off my cobb" [emoji57]

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmm... not to outwardly protest that I'm a bad ass b/c I'm no Silva, St. Pierre, or Chuck Noris but... I've got 25+ years of folk style, free style, and Roman Greco wrestling... plus another 5ea on boxing and MMA. Good luck to anyone coming down a narrow aisle at this 260# Iowa country boy. I would not be the only one leaving bloody. [emoji109]

I pinched my finger once...

That lynch pin didn't stand a chance when I pulled that torch out #paybackisabitch