Tree Monkey MS462 - PART 2

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
idk, I offered brad some white sauce with his crow. so now he said I did it wrong. I got the sauce to cum atta the tube, where did I go wrong?

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
idk, I offered brad some white sauce with his crow. so now he said I did it wrong. I got the sauce to cum atta the tube, where did I go wrong?

Well... to my line of thinking, even if a gain was made it probably still wouldn't be worth all the extra refueling to the operator, seeing as this is a work saw.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For several years back in the late 80s / early 90s I heated by wood. Since I worked full time, I would purchase a truck load of logs and cut and split them by hand after work to get my exercise. One year, they delivered Elm, and I could not split it. So I rented a splitter, and the old style (triangle) splitting head also go stuck in it! The 044 ended up doing some noodling that year!

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lets look at the gutted boot test results, what do they tell us?

I video shows us a slightly slower cut time. a small loss not a gain. I think this was from a loss of fuel out the exhaust.

but what if it gained? what if it cut 2 second faster? does this mean to automatically cut the strato? I don't think so. why is it faster?
I think the ports would be at an imbalance. most likely the strato is lagging. or is it the intake port?
i'll risk working the intake port first. I want as much air going through the fuel side of the carb as possible. better fuel delivery.