The Swap Meet Thread

S&S_Work_Saws

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind did you get all the dolmar parts you were looking for?? I'm building one more dolmar and I'm selling out the rest of my dolmar parts. I've got the parts I'll need set aside already.
If any one needs them I'll post up some pictures and details today or tomorrow some time.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind did you get all the dolmar parts you were looking for?? I'm building one more dolmar and I'm selling out the rest of my dolmar parts. I've got the parts I'll need set aside already.
If any one needs them I'll post up some pictures and details today or tomorrow some time.
I think we have everything we need.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Post up what you have left. Dolmar Makita guys are always looking for spare parts.

Shane¹

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would be interested in more parts

Partner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So maybe I will leave it in good hands 😉🤠

Last edited:

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
hidin under rocks from the sun

maybe cut a little in the mountains but some triple digits there too
I'd move, however it's not much better here at 88f and 67% muggy-ness.
Claimed to be getting 10 degrees warmer for the weekend.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
11:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd move, however it's not much better here at 88f and 67% muggy-ness.
Claimed to be getting 10 degrees warmer for the weekend.
That's what it is here at sunrise. Midday it's 100 and the humidity burns off. Then furnace. Aug will be more humid.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's what it is here at sunrise. Midday it's 100 and the humidity burns off. Then furnace. Aug will be more humid.
Got to 93f today and burned off some of the humidity as well in the early afternoon. Claiming to be 7 - 10 degrees warmer than today for the weekend. About a month to early for those temps around here.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We hit 112 two days in a row last week. Was 120 on the landlords' side of the property. Got a little relief into the low-mid 90s this week. Hit 98-99 today and could see low to mid 100s tomorrow with a slight chance of dry lightning.

The Mina fire is one ridge over from us, on the opposite of that valley with winds pushing East, thankfully. Then we had two fires break out near town in the last 24 hours, Point Fire being the bigger one.

Stay hydrated!

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im too fat to live in that kind of heat......even if i was only 140 i would be too fat for that kind of heat
I grew up in the south, and the heat+humidity was way worse than the mostly-dry heat with mostly-lower rH%, especially when nites only got down to mid to upper 80s.

I've been out here since 09, and we sometimes get some really mild summers where it's often not above 90, and then we get heat some summers where it's 110-120 for multiple days.

I'll still take earthquakes over tornadoes

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We hit 112 two days in a row last week. Was 120 on the landlords' side of the property. Got a little relief into the low-mid 90s this week. Hit 98-99 today and could see low to mid 100s tomorrow with a slight chance of dry lightning.

The Mina fire is one ridge over from us, on the opposite of that valley with winds pushing East, thankfully. Then we had two fires break out near town in the last 24 hours, Point Fire being the bigger one.

Stay hydrated!

Hydrated? $&@@$, I put me in the water. Or stay inside.

After work…